ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Haha, well there is, allegedly, a picture of me on this website.

Free pack of Ghost Rose to the first person to find and link it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Hahaha!!!

The search begins!

2 Likes

Duuuude, come on. Take a week off haha. Enjoy your birthday.

2 Likes

I bet you know where it is… :grin:

4 Likes

You are correct, but Ill never teeeeeeelllllllll
tenor (14)

4 Likes

Did I win ?

7 Likes

Close, thats my buddy E-Rock. :grin:

I’ll give you a hint, I was 41 when I posted it. :wink:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday young man , In hopes you will enjoy many more ~

1 Like

Hope ya have a great day tomorrow, surrounded by friends and family, having a great time!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Where is that ghost rose at??! Lol

7 Likes
2 Likes

Ha! Nice OTUG.

I actually have some Ghost Rose coming, just thought I’d play the game.

1 Like

Haha thanks man. That’s funny how we posted at the same time, I thought you beat me for sure :laughing:

Now I want one of those shirts from the link though, they’re mint! Lol

4 Likes

Yep, me too.

I might have beaten you if I could have figured out how to do the link. That took a couple of tries. I’m actually glad that I didn’t beat you though.

3 Likes

Haha, I still have your info jotted down, I’ll get this out soon.

7 Likes

So I was posting on IG about the Zak Haze and noticed a bunch of posts by Rasta Jeff of Irie Genetics with the #zakhaze hashtag. Turns out he hit the cut up with his male Arise and created Pure Love.

https://www.iriegenetics.com/genetics/regular/pure-love/

8 Likes

Happy Birthday and many more!

2 Likes

Happy birthday! hah hah, we’re the same age. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

It’s funny, I read the words “Ghost Rose” and “First person” I hit the OG search button so hard it broke, then scrolled through one of your older threads so fast my eyes turned into a pinball machine. Stopped halfway and way like “Damn, this is some good material!!” :joy:

Once I remembered about the Ghost Rose, desperation kicked in and I did the pinball thing again, scrambling through posts to find it. I worked hard for that one, had me sweatin!! :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Congrats! I scrolled hard for a bit, but had some outdoor gardening work, and up potting to do.

I will get some of those ghost rose seeds at some point, I hope. I’m not big on autos, but those are gorgeous.

7 Likes