ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Finally caught up on this thread, and thanks, what a great tip. gonna save me some time and space for sure.

1 Like

Bought this shirt a couple weeks ago. Guess where…

12 Likes

My first guess, a galaxy far, far away. My 2nd guess, Target.

:joy:

8 Likes

When are they gonna fully address the “A long time ago,” part of this narrative!?

Edit: My guess is “Target”.

4 Likes

third guess Bed Bath & Beyond

7 Likes

Green Crack bud at day 59. Not the most frosty bud, but it should still produce some nice hash. I should break out the microscope soon. I will likely take these next week come hell or high water.

I squeezed the GFOG into the flower room last night. They should be getting their first 12 hour of darkness today. They are looking pretty green and healthy, especially compared to my last two grows.

Today’s shirt is another custom shirt. I got this one from a couple of Native American guys at the last Comic-Con that came through town. It’s one of my favorites, but is already starting to fade a bit. I don’t wear it often.

38 Likes

Mmmm green crack, I smoked mine up before fully cured… yours looks fiendishly delicious.
JLo’s are doing great, the fifth element is starting to take hold.

14 Likes

Sort of the delimma I’m having, how to process this. It’s no secret I mostly dab live rosin. So I want to make hash with two of thee beds and keep the other for smoke. Well, I want to make hash out of it all, but I also want to give some flower to my brother and father.

Do I hash all the Green Crack and cure the Zak Haze? The Zak Haze is much frostier and smells better than the Green Crack, but a lower yield.

Do I hash one Green Crack and one Zak Haze and cure a Green Crack? It would give me two different kinds of hash, but makes washing more complicated. I haven’t smoked any Green Crack yet.

Do I take a few tops from each and make hash with the rest? This just sounds like the most work, tagging and separating branches as well as batches of hash.

I can’t decide what to do with all of my weed. First world problems.

So today is the 17th shirt. This is actually the first custom design my brother had made.

26 Likes

I’d say save the premium buds to smoke and turn the rest into hash

8 Likes

I’d say save, separate from 1/2 to 2/3 of each strain, best buds, and turn the rest into 2 batches of hash!! You’ll surely know what the best option as which way to go about it!! :pray: :hugs:

Probably more fire!?

2 Likes

I would be more apt to take some of each for smoke if I actually smoked much flower. I kind of do the opposite of most and press/wash my best buds, leaving the lowers and larf for joints.

8 Likes

Pretty sick piece…

2 Likes

No worries, ain’t missing nothing. It’s strong so mostly taste like semi sour with citrus terpenoids, the thing I didn’t like was fast up and quick down. Reminded me of crippy. Me personally, I’d process the green crack and cure the zak-haze for dad and way cool bro that made that awesome shirt print.

Have the best Friday possible.

6 Likes

I love how you are taking care of you dad and brother. My folks are all passed away, and my brother is an anti-cannabis type. I believe it has more to do with him not wanting to expose his grandkids to their paw-paw smoking pot. But I do make gummies for my sister-in-law to help with her arthritis pain.

6 Likes

Well, it’s F* the Boss Friday, so let’s catch up on some YouTube from this week.

I was a watching the Build-a-Soil video where Jeremy amends his no-till bed based on the soil test results. I highly recommend watching his video series if you are interested in growing in no-till, SIPS, or just an organic mix. In this video he mentioned the book The Ideal Soil by Michael Astera. I devoured that book, it was exactly what I needed in order to understand my soil analysis. It explained all the math from the Slownickle threads, listed the nutrient values of common organic nutrients, as well as explaining cation exchange and their proper ratios.

GrowMau5 is now with HLG and they did a very informative video on the Dude Grows Show. In the very beginning they talk about temperature and transpiration issues and LEDs, something @Mr.Sparkle has been preaching this for a while now.

The KIS podcast was about viruses in cannabis with Dr. Jack Munz. The main takeaway from the podcast is that most viruses cannot be identified visually. It requires a test, which 3 rivers Biotech provides for about $70 CAD.

Finally, no week is complete without the Living Soil Conversations on the Future Cannabis Project. This week Bart from Paonia Soil Co drops a lot of knowledge on soil balancing and compost making.

The no-till beds at day 62. They are pretty well done, I’m basically just waiting until I have some extra time (Monday/Tuesday) to start to harvest. I’ll probably hash most of it and just keep a few jars worth of the Green Crack for smoking.

The GFOG are back from their two day, two night vacation in the flower room. I should see pre-flowers within 7-10 days.

The I culled two GWK x JLo males in the last couple days. Off with his head! That leaves me with 22 plants in 8 cups.

Today’s shirt was another gift, origin unknown.

Finally, I didn’t forget about you all…

Free Seed Friday

The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week up for grabs are three packs of Ghost Rose. These are feminized autoflowering plants that are a cross of Ghost Toof (Mephisto) and Sugar Black Rose (Delicious). DISCLAIMER These plants have been known to throw the odd male flower on the bottom nodes later in flower. They rarely amount to much, but occasionally a seed or two will be found. Be especially careful around other plants.

30 Likes

May i call dibs for one? :grin::pray:

7 Likes

dibs

just wanted to say it, but pass it on lol

8 Likes

Of course, congrats you are first.

7 Likes

Just started one of these as a run with my first autos. Can’t wait to see the results.

4 Likes

No dibs for me!!! ineligible!!! come on everyone!!!

@ReikoX Seems you’ve been busy my friend!!! Congrats!! I’ll have to sit and watch!! :pray: :hugs:

Pre-congrats to the winners! LOL! Thanks @ReikoX for the nice giveaway

5 Likes