ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Malted barley powder

8 Likes

That’s the one.

5 Likes

Do you still find triple bagging to be beneficial?

With hash I would at least do a 25 and a 160 micron bag. It’s pretty easy to get a blowout with hash.

3 Likes

LOL, does a “blow out” make a total mess? Is this something I should expect and take precautions?

1 Like

A blowout pushes the hash/flower out with the rosin. You can gather it up and re-press it but it’s a huge mess.

2 Likes

I’m here for it…:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

Hey bud, this is last year’s thread. If you want my current thread, look here.

4 Likes

Yeah but this takes forever. I’m considering buying a real washing machine and building a larger mesh screen like a 4’ x 4’ that you can scrape with a putty knife. You ever do it large scale? Just takes so long this way :hot_face:

1 Like

You need the 45 gallon bags and a regular washing machine and a atv winch mounted to a movable tripod . Forgot to mention a small snow shovel .

7 Likes

Idk if you’re kidding or serious but there are 44 gallon bags soo show me your setup? lol

2 Likes

I don’t have them a buddy I know does ,I’ve seen it in action lots of work but does a serious amount in a short amount of time .

4 Likes

@ReikoX, it just could not be a full Summer without the presence of a Family AutoFlower.

From your Gifted Mystery-Mix in late 2022, 4 have snuck into the Pool. And I’m excited to share this bit of news with you.

2 or 3 healthiest are headed for a big Pot on a Porch!

Thanks again Reiko, really appreciated

MB

15 Likes

Your going to like this, it is a nice smoke.

3 Likes

Thanks kindly for that @Tejas. Anticipation is a good word to Get Used To, when you have a Bag of precious Seeds. It never happens fast enough

2 Likes

What a cool fucking shot! The visible surface tension looks incredible.

3 Likes

Crazy isn’t it, when you can see those forces… good eye @HeadyBearAdventures
Thanks Bud !

3 Likes

@ReikoX the Mystery Mix was 4/4 and they are in-Dirt, in-order, based on size.
A, was so Ready when I touched it, her helmet flew off and she Sank… and is the biggest and was awarded “A”

Both the Seeds and Float-tech went 4/4, the 2 prettiest have a future in a week or so. Lounging in used, rain-rinsed ProMix

Thanks again RX

8 Likes

I knew you had sent me something Special @ReikoX
My first Triple Cotyledon and its an AutoFlower

That’s Her, the big stringy one

8 Likes