ReikoX's Workshop 2021

I’ve have already scored in Reikos give away. So I get to watch too. lol :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Love the random times! Just makes me more addicted! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Even tho I was fortunate to snag some a couple weeks ago, I still wanna check it out.

Btw have any info on those :grapes: walker x JLO? I need to do some searching. :heart:

3 Likes

Pretty sure I don’t stand a chance but it’s fun to watch anyways!

6 Likes

Maybe I will get lucky today. I didn’t know that there was a free seed Friday until last week. I was chatting here and found out about seed give away so I stayed and looked every once in a while. Wouldn’t you know it? I left for about 20 minutes to care for my wife. When I came back? BOOM! Already finished.

7 Likes

They an accidental pollination. 1/2 of the plants should be autoflowering. The Grapey Walker Kush were fabulous like a minty gum with a hint of grape. At some point I want to cross an autoflowering male to my Skywalker cut and work thay back to auto.

15 Likes

And on another note, I need some traffic, opinions, comments on my grow over at BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log
Welcome to all to share!

3 Likes

I’m excited for the surprise autos I’ll find!

Lemme know when you do that! I’d like some. Even if I have to stare at your thread all day every Friday til they are a giveaway. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Dear ReikoX, please put me out of my misery!

I was innocently reading your Workshop 2021 when I stumbled onto this Fiendish Friday Seed Contest. Since that time I’ve refreshed this damned page several thousand times!!! My browser History log is an endless column of “https://overgrow.com/t/reikoxs-workshop…” I’ve worn out the batteries of two cordless mouses and we’re still not there…

I beg you, please just declare me a winner so I can regain my previously happy life! You don’t even have to send me seeds, just put me out of this pain and I swear I’ll never play “Dibs” again.

WhaDaYa Say amigo?

-GOM

10 Likes

I cant stand seeing someone suffering. If I declare you the winner and send you some seeds could you go back to being happy?

8 Likes

Uh, Uh, I Think so Doug.
Go ahead and send the seeds, perhaps if a few other saintly souls follow suit we can dampen this agony together. sighs chivalry is not daid after all.

5 Likes

PM me an address bud and I will send you off some C99 seeds or something like that. Have to get home and see what I got but likely some C99.

5 Likes

You are too kind Sir. I will knock you a PM and at least pump you for some C 99 intel. I have a few Cinderella XX beans that I’d like to know more about.

Cheers,

-GOM

4 Likes

No problem.

Cinderella 99, otherwise known as C99, or simply “Cindy,” is a sativa-dominant hybrid bred by Mr. Soul of Brothers Grimm. She’s best known for her potent cerebral high, sweet fruity flavors, and epic yields. According to Mr. Soul, C99 was created using seeds found in a Sensi branded 2 gram package of Jack Herer purchased at an Amsterdam coffee shop. Cinderella 99 is very popular with indoor growers because of its short, bushy stature, high yields, short flowering time, and high THC content. Cindy’s effects are usually described as dreamy, euphoric, and uplifting.

6 Likes

Guess I will put you poor souls out of your misery… I’m sure someone just left for lunch. :rofl:

Free Seed Friday
The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week up for grabs are my last three packs of Divyder (La Diva x Lowryder2) F2s from 2018. These are regular autoflowering plants with an extremely short stature. They should finish around 9-10 weeks from germination. To whoever wins these, I highly suggest you make more seeds.

22 Likes

dibs lksjdlsajflsaja

4 Likes

Dibs
Please and thankyou

3 Likes

OMG!!! Dibs, dibs, DIBS! Successful Dibs?

10 Likes

That was fast! @allotment , @DougDawson, and @GrouchyOldMan DM me with a name and safe address.

10 Likes

that was easy

4 Likes

dibs please

dibs dibs Damn fast but I guess I was not able either! :upside_down_face:

1 Like