ReikoX's Workshop 2021

I have never seen a photo of seeds like this, AWESOME :open_mouth: What is the brown spot Helio or @ReikoX ?
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Its part of the inner membrane. The cotyledon are tucked away under it.

5 Likes

Cool, Thanks! Learning something new here every day. I feel sad for those that come just for seed. Your thread and OG is so full of golden nuggets of knowledge. You have always been one of my mentors like it or not :heartbeat: :kiss:

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Second that!! Indeed! :hugs: :pray: If there’s teaching and a teacher, here is one, @ReikoX!!

Have never seen that before, but then again, stopped using paper towels and went straight to soil…! Nice though!

5 Likes

Maybe it’s just a weird thing going on with the way the planets are aligned this summer or something. Because I’ve been noticing that with my plants, as well. Just not as frosty as they usually are. They’re stinky, that’s been okay, but they’re lacking in crystal coverage. The Chem Fuegos are especially stinky, been getting whiffs of them even when I’m outside in my driveway or wherever. But yeah, the trichome development has been a little disappointing thus far, on all of the plants.

Your plants look good to me, though! Looks like they bounced back nicely.

3 Likes

Yeah, it should be interesting to see how my soil test changes based on the changes I made. Soil testing is definitely going to become part of my SOPs.

9 Likes

Where do you send and what’s the cost?

1 Like

I sent a soil sample to Logan Labs. It cost me $60 for the complete test along with a saturated paste test.

6 Likes

Sounds delicious

4 Likes

Free Seed Friday
The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week up for grabs are three packs of Grapey Walker Kush x JLO. These are regular seeds. Half of these seeds should be autoflowering, the rest will be photoperiod.

15 Likes

dibs please!! thanks!!

I’d love some dibs!! Dibs forever!! If eligible!

@Gardenier and @Abbbian… thats two.

3 Likes

GLIBS? 10 thingies.

1 Like

And @Pigeonman makes three. Congrats to the winners. DM me your details.

7 Likes

I see OTUG’s icon!

@Oldtimerunderground , you interested?

Edit: also, outa likes so :heart:

2 Likes

I would call dibs but unfortunately I never received the ghost rose, and waited an extra week too :disappointed_relieved: I don’t want it to get lost again, so instead I think I’ll pop some of the Zak haze x JLO beans you sent. Thanks again for everything you do bro. Much appreciated :pray:

5 Likes

In case it turns out to be a photo, would one notice by the simple fact of not flowering!? Thanks @ReikoX for such a great giveaway!

2 Likes

Actually I have those ones, lol. Thank you @Pigeonman

Outa likes but clearly you know I got your back! :heart:

1 Like