ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Bro, I swear you said that 10 shirts ago :joy:

I don’t know if you lost weight, or that shirt is a bit tight, but it looks good! I like the faded look.

8 Likes

FWIW that was shirt #29

I was definitely sucking in the gut for that photo.

13 Likes

I need to send you new shirts, it’s not the shirt itself… Just need to get you some more lol

7 Likes

Size XL post COVID… :grin:

9 Likes

When they get older I usually use them as sleep shirts like this one. Found this one at Wal-Mart for $1.99

13 Likes

I see to much StarWars stuff at work. One downside of working for the mouse.

11 Likes

It’s do much easier to find SW merchandise since the mouse bought them. Lucas held on to the licensing pretty tight. I used to have to order them from places like Think Geek and Jinx.

I counted about 5 more shirts, not counting seasonal sweaters, pullovers, and a polo shirt. :grin: Today I’m wearing the X-Wing schematic shirt.

15 Likes

Green Crack yielded 1924 grams wet
Zak Haze yielded 684 grams wet

Green Crack yielded 26 grams dry
Zak Haze yielded 36 grams dry

Total 2608 grams wet
Total 584* grams dry (+20.66% over previous)

Vegged for 37 days at 11.91 kWh per day
Flowered for 65 days at 10.89 kWh per day
Average wattage: 908W
0.64 g/W, 5.73 g/day, 0.51 g/kWh, 24.33 g/ft2

*dry weight is estimated as wet weight / 5

26 Likes

How many plants total each? Brilliant job there @ReikoX !

4 Likes

4x Green Crack, 2x Zak Haze

5 Likes

Is at least one of those sweaters based on the infamous Star Wars Holiday Special?

4 Likes

Post harvest activities happening in the workshop this week. First I went ahead and did a deep clean in the workshop. Moved everything around, swept up, and wiped down the walls in the flower room. I took the fan apart and cleaned the blades, and I also washed all my dirty pots, trays, and domes. With that out of the way, I watered my soil and added some dichondra seed for a cover crop. Dichondra is not a legume, so I wont get the benefit of nitrogen fixation, but is less attractive to bugs than clover. I will still get the moisture retention and runoff prevention with the dichondra as I would with clover. Normally I would return all the leaves, stems, and bubble hash scraps back to the bed. I am avoiding that this round to help prevent the spread of HpLVd.

The plan is to test the soil, amend it, then transplant the three GFOG into the beds. I may have to transplant these sooner as they are already outgrowing the one gallon pots.

I took the lowest four nodes of each GFOG and put them in root riot plugs. The root riot plugs were soaked in a mix with saponins, aloe, and Recharge. I made sure to wash my hands and disinfect my tools before working with each plant. There will be plenty of opportunity to get more clones off of these after I transplant them.

Solo cups just doing their thing with daily doses of Jacks 321. I’m still spraying the yellow cup. She is resisting my attempts to reverse her, I started a little later than I normally would.

Getting down to the shirts I don’t wear very often. This one I got at the nerdcore concert with Shaffer the Dark Lord, M.C. Frontalot, M.C. Lars, and Mega Ran.

Free Seed Friday
The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week up for grabs are three packs of Grapey Walker Kush x JLO. These are regular seeds. Half of these seeds should be autoflowering, the rest will be photoperiod.

28 Likes

Dibs please

3 Likes

Donnie fast on the keyboard today! That’s one. :grin:

2 Likes

Dibs, nah I kid but second time :laughing:

Btw how many weeks are we at now of doing this.

5 Likes

I literally just checked my unread threads and bam there it was , the sun aligned up for it lol

4 Likes

Dibbers for me?!?

Thanks @ReikoX!!!

Would you say the auto half would also share more DNA/lean towards the JLO?

2 Likes

@Dirtron makes two.

1 Like

No sharks circling this morning, :joy: :joy:

Cheers Johnny

2 Likes

Probably a lot already have these too. I’ve already given away 15 packs if these. :joy:

5 Likes