that was easy

4 Likes

dibs please

dibs dibs Damn fast but I guess I was not able either! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Whoots!!! Iā€™m freeā€¦

Thx Boss.

3 Likes

Congrats guys. Hehe. You must have been sitting there with you fingers on the DIBS button. As they say in Oklahoma. You guys got there quicker than goose shit thru a tin horn.

5 Likes

That awesome of you. Many thanks. Both of those strains look really nice, how did the cross come out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty good, though they have a tendency to stay short and stop vertical growth as soon as the tap root hits bottom. Great for a micro grow. These were the first seeds I gave away when I joined. @Scissor-Hanz made these F2 and sent them back to me.

7 Likes

And @ReikoX you are a special kinda OGā€™er. Thanks for what you do brother.

4 Likes

Iā€™m just doing what the plant tells meā€¦ she wants nothing more than to spread her seed and multiply.

11 Likes

Think I will set this thing on fire in you name. Hope you enjoy it as much as I will. Hawhawhaw

14 Likes

Woohoo! But to be honest I just wanted to play. And win. Aaaah, that adrenaline. :rofl: I got an obscene amount of seeds this week and it just wouldnā€™t be right. Please give them to the next one in line. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That sounds great. My problem has always been plants getting too tall, lol.

2 Likes

Heck i would take @allotment winngs dibs

3 Likes

LOL, I just got lucky. Was trying to give some seeds to GrouchyOldMan and this popped up in my face, I couldnā€™t resist.

3 Likes

Sounds fine to me. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Yeah. Right place right time. Good on ya! Congrats. Thats what you get for being a good guy!

3 Likes

Right? Mr Dawson is turning out to be quite OG.

The only time Iā€™ve been in the position to win (last week) , it was for autos, go figure!

3 Likes

Tell you what bud. Abbbian was the 4th in line. Since Allotment gave his up and BigMike55 got them how about you send my to Abbbian instead. Sorry if I am making it difficult for you.

4 Likes

Abbian won twice now, just two weeks since his last. He is not eligible yet.

8 Likes

dibs!!!ahahahs

lol had to

2 Likes

No man. @ReikoX should send @allotment to @Abbbian he was in front of me. I dont mind really. I have seeds.

3 Likes