ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Been wondering what happened to ReikoX . A beauty of a new thread I need to comment in to see the green thingy :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Well I flopped it tried not to think about it and just do it. she didnā€™t snap so weā€™ll see how it goes. Thanks

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what I did, it hurt me much more than them.

4 Likes

Customer testimonial:
LST can have some phenomenal results. I got over 1500 grams off three plants with that technique!

10 Likes

Loads of nitrogen, mushrooms and most fungi/molds love it too.

7 Likes

Free Seed Friday
The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment ā€œdibsā€ will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week, up for grabs are three packs of Durban Poison x JLO. These are regular photoperiod plants.

32 Likes

Dibs!
Thanks for doing this! So OG of you!

8 Likes

DIBS!

{edit} Oh good, Iā€™m not #4 :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Dibs on the packs

7 Likes

Congratulations @TheNorthAbides @Gpaw and @BjFool send me a PM with a safe address and Iā€™ll get those out this week.

17 Likes

Late ā€¦

Congratulations to the winners :trophy:

12 Likes

Congratulations to the winners

@ReikoX simply awesome of you

11 Likes

Couldnā€™t of waited til my lunch break? Lol. You rule man! One day Iā€™ll enjoys some fire @ReikoX black svn crosses. :raised_hands: Weā€™re humbled by your generosity. Keep it up good sir!

10 Likes

I tried to do it early this week to attract a different crowd. :grin:

15 Likes

No worries man. I was wondering if that would be the case. I just missed last Friday too. But it was right b4 I got off work. One day. Hoping you got some afghani offerings that coincide with when my luck shows. :crossed_fingers:

Again, true altruism!

10 Likes

@ReikoX awesome give away man . Congrats to this weekā€™s winners

12 Likes

Always a day late and a dollar short !
Maybe next time!
Congratulations to the winners

4 Likes

I messed up and deleted my self from this

2 Likes

Looking good.

8 Likes