ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Thank you!!! :green_heart:

2 Likes

I hereby nominate @ReikoX for Mount Rushmore…I mean Mount Kushmore!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Only if its been hollowed out to grow inside of it.

3 Likes

No problem. I have been gifted by @ReikoX many times over the years. I even left the page and came back to give others a chance :laughing:
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Oh no… I was at work again :pensive:

Congrats to the winners!
Checkin in at lunch, cuz it’s FSFriday!
@ReikoX You get my likes with your photographic updates!!!

…and free seeds :wink:!

8 Likes

Notill beds are all pretty even. Almost to the screen…

22 Likes

Hey @ReikoX, is the MixPack from the Co-Op a couple of years ago, autos and fems? I wanted to try some auto while the rest of the outside vegs.

If it’s a mix I’ll have to roll the dice. Nice to see you are spreading the green love! Right on! peace

1 Like

You talking about the F.A.M. packs? Feminized Auto Mix? :wink:

2 Likes

thank you again,

In these seeds, those that are not autoflowers in the first generation carry the gene.
Will these regular plants, crossed with another different regular plant, also show half of this characteristic in the first generation?

I would like to keep autoflower genetics.

any indication to study?

4 Likes

The easiest way to do that would be to cross the male autoflowering plants with the female autoflowering plants.

If you crossed one of the photoperiod plants with another photoperiod plant, it will be a photoperiod plant. The gene is recessive, so it would only show back up again in the f3 generation with proper selection.

14 Likes

Webcam update. :grin:

34 Likes

I just dont like your screen. Hawhaw.

So clean an neat. At some point I need to make a room so I can make these. Can’t roll them out of a tent.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Need to put that up on twitch stream for 24/7

2 Likes

Isn’t that the platform with the Hot Tub Streams? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t want to talk about that,I swear one of them is going to evolve into a fish.

3 Likes

Turn into a fish you say… Ia ia Cthulhu fthagn… :joy:

3 Likes

I am liking the new gold avatar! Did you level up? Or just in the mood for a change?

I think I am out of the penalty box! So I will be checking in on FSFriday at work throughout the day… maybe I get :four_leaf_clover:!!!

Pictorial update!!!

Also, it’s way up thread, but those are some BIG bags of seeds!!!

4 Likes

Hey bud, it’s just something simple put up for the summer solstice, it won’t last long. Thought I would leave it up through today.

16 Likes