ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Ha! I’m only 40 and kids get outa my way in the pits or get their beer tossed in the air from my locks churning the waters.

4 Likes

Hope you have a great birthday and weekend too @ReikoX!!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday! I hope it’s your best ever.

17 Likes

Happy early birthday bud. Hope you have an amazing day.

2 Likes

That’s sick man! Awesome job :clap:
And happy birthday @ReikoX!

5 Likes

Have a great birthday my friend

2 Likes

Happy birthday so you getting naked and running out in the yard again this year?

5 Likes

Yeah, but I figure I’ll paint myself blue this time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Figured I’d start the rumour since it’s past noon and haven’t heard one yet today! Lol

5 Likes

Happy birthday!!!
Enjoy whatever festivities you have lined up.

3 Likes

Lol, make sure you use some bloom nutes for appearances sake :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Ha hahahaha ya want pump things up to look appealing to the neighbors blue smurfs need some enhancing.

4 Likes

Just tell them what I say " it’s a growa, not a showa"

2 Likes

I don’t think playing lawn darts naked and colouring yourself blue quality’s as a festivity at a birthday celebration. But hey what ever cranks your boat . Lol
I’m just here for the cake !

4 Likes

I hope you have a great one, and I wish you many more.

1 Like

Man, I didn’t log on to OG until a couple minutes ago and saw 27 replies to Reiko’s thread and was like,”Wait, is today Friday? I don’t think today’s Friday…” haha.

Anyway, happy birthday, @ReikoX.

5 Likes

I figured that would happen to someone. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, I even glanced up at the left-hand corner of my ipad and was like,”It’s Thursday. It says so right there. It’s not Friday,” haha. Anyway, have a good one. 45 is big. I’ll be 47 in December and I’m like,”How did I make it this long…?” haha!

3 Likes

But he don’t look a day over 60! Am I right, guys?

1 Like

Haha, well there is, allegedly, a picture of me on this website.

Free pack of Ghost Rose to the first person to find and link it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes