ReikoX's Workshop 2022

Nice well-thought-out setup. Gonna look great when those trellis start to fill in :+1:

3 Likes

Quick question brother !

After flipping to 12/12 is their a certain week where stretching intensifies or is it just slow and steady till the phase is over …photo newb

3 Likes

It really is cultivar dependent, but usually only lasts for about 1/3 of the plants total flowering time.

11 Likes

Thanks brother I always seem to hear it’s gonna double …triple in size …well all I have to say is. Bring that shit on :joy:
Okay maybe not triple in size :crazy_face:
Thanks for the info !

5 Likes

What are these beds here? I’m seriously thinking of building beds. Been looking at totes earthboxes etc but too much money for containers that aren’t as big as I’d really like Now I have more space I can’t fill w little pots it’s just too much. But I could set up beds and just fill bed w clones to flower out. Saving tons of pots and work and I’ll reamend the beds as they need it.

5 Likes

I built the beds myself, you can see the build here in my 2020 thread.

13 Likes

Awww man, I knew I should’ve never gotten rid of my sewing machine :cry: I used to kill it in high school fashion class.

13 Likes

Kijiji search and you’ll find someone that spent their parents money for a failed dream you can then get on discount. :hugs:

(heads off to bong rip Purple Kush… :wink: )

5 Likes

I love it. Every time I see someone make a version of something that I spent money on, I feel like a total dingdong. Did you use the non-woven fabric for the beds or does it not matter for beds vs small pots?

2 Likes

I used what’s called Ecofi felt. It’s made from recycled water bottles. Make sure you use nylon thread, not cotton. The cotton thread will rot

9 Likes

Heck yeah, thanks for the pointers! I’ve been meaning to make some small pots because I have the tendency to drown plants in my 3 and 4 inch plastic pots. They just don’t dry out fast enough!

Your beds are great though, I have really enjoyed going through your threads and seeing how deliberate your setup is. Also whenever you post outside pictures I get all nostalgic because I grew up in New Mexico!

2 Likes

I see I’m fashionably late to the party :partying_face: :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :grin::laughing:.
Love the “new” thread.
Your grow room is so well thought out and is very impressive :clap: :+1::+1::+1:
Sitting in to watch the magic unfold

5 Likes

I too am late to the party but great to catch up on the new thread, interesting and professional as always.

What do you think about the new series "The Book Of Boba Fett? I’m half way through, pretty cool so far and quite accurate to the Bounty Hunter book series.

Edit: apart from those emo kids on scooters haha, where the fuck did they come from??

2 Likes

I liked it, but was somewhat disappointed that almost two episodes revolved around Grogu and Din Djarin. Especially since there were only 7 episodes.

This morning I popped some Solo’s Stash seeds.

40 Likes

Nice, I hear nothing but good things about Bohdi gear. Defiantly going to be lurking over here in the corner watching the show.

8 Likes

Well color me interested with a green brushstroke painter.

1 Like

Finished pressing the hash from my last harvest. Here are a few statistics by cultivar.

Grass Fire OG #1 yielded 33.82 grams of hash and 21.81 grams of rosin
16.03% half-dry to hash, 64.49% hash to rosin, 10.34% half-dry to rosin
Grass Fire OG #2 yielded 28.24 grams of hash and 19.22 grams of rosin
15.10% half-dry to hash, 68.05% hash to rosin, 10.27% half-dry to rosin
Grass Fire OG #3 yielded 30.70 grams of hash and 22.02 grams of rosin
16.59% half-dry to hash, 71.72% hash to rosin, 11.90% half-dry to rosin

36 Likes

Statistics are nice, but pics or it didn’t happen, lol!

7 Likes

Fair enough…

50 Likes

The autos are starting to stretch into the screen just like I planned. Debating throwing some pollen on these and making a FAM (Feminized Auto Mix) for the community.

36 Likes