ReikoX's Workshop 2022

That’s how Jeremy from Build-a-Soil does it

7 Likes

Jesus Christ… Fine, fuck it, I’ll start watching YouTube videos and listening to podcasts haha.

12 Likes

Dude the 10x10 series is worth the watch. He does promote products he sells, but can’t blame a guy for advertising.

18 Likes

Watching season 3 at this very moment lol.
He definitely does a soft sell but isn’t obnoxious about it, gives out so much info too! :+1:

7 Likes

10x10 series is awesome, totally worth a watch :grinning::raised_hands:

9 Likes

Yesterday I mixed up about four cubic feet of a water only soil recipe for these Earth Boxes. I made due with what amendments I had, but bought some mushroom compost instead of using my vermicompost. I was about four gallons short on the Sphagnum peat moss, but it does expand a bit when hydrated. I added about an extra gallon of perlite to make up for it, but it is still likely a little bit of a hot mix. I covered the planters and am letting them compost for about 30 days. The plan is for my brother to use them outside to grow some autos. I’m thinking we will put about two or three feminized autos in each planter in the first of June and all he will have to do is add water when the tube is empty.

Remember the Solo’s Stash that I couldn’t tell sex on? Well, it’s still not showing female, but also not clustering around the flower site either. I went ahead and put that one and the the runt in the QT tent under 12/12 for the next two nights. That should help encourage them to show. I also cleaned up the GG4 RIL pollen from the tent and rinsed off the GFOG moms. Right now, I think I’ll top and clone the known female and take it from there. I need a minimum of three good sized females for the beds. It also helps if they are the similar size. I do have plenty of GFOG clones, but that was my last production run and I still have plenty hash rosin from that.

45 Likes

I love how your solo cup plants look bigger than my 30l bucket hydro stuff does. :rofl: :v:

9 Likes

Haha, putting them in a tiny tent sure helps that illusion. The tent is only 16x16".

16oz

17 Likes

Keep working that Magic bro. As usual your killing it.
Once I retire in 45677443 weeks I want a grow off competition. I know I’ll loose but I’ll lose gracefully as its the legend that is you. :v:

11 Likes

You got to pay the bills.

5 Likes

So I was looking at my saturated paste test. Looks like the potassium is not in a soluble form. The manganese doesn’t look as low either. Overall, I’m happy with it.

29 Likes

download (2)

10 Likes

Shucked all the FAM 2022 seeds. Got a tiny bit of kief to try and clean up.

44 Likes

Yea that looks like a tiny bit. Good thing it was able to cake up like that. For a small amount. I started cleaning mine yesterday. Nice Mountain. Love the trim bins. I got one the other day. You have a nice color.

6 Likes

Yeah not bad considering I was so enough with the starting marterial. I did a first pass on my dry sift screens, it’s even nicer in color. :grin:

7 Likes

Bro do you ever just “smoke” your bud??? :rofl:
Sifting the trichomes like you do has to fuck you up big time. All I need is one pull of my water pipe with your ghost rose and its night night. :rofl:

12 Likes

Something I learned for you guys here.

I have been wanting one of those trim trays for a minute. They had one in the grow shop. I jumped on it. That’s just a start. I was gonna throw all that stuff away I couldn’t get any screens. I’m glad I didn’t. Im wanting to learn how to make the pressed stuff you make.

25 Likes

You know I don’t… :rofl:
Smoking bud is kind of like eating the pizza box with your pizza. :grin:

23 Likes

I have to agree there is a difference. I don’t trim everything up so I do taste some of the leaves sometimes I don’t care for. I’ve had your wax and stuff. I’ve had friends to make it I just never have. I know how to do it the old-school way. Press it put a piece of newspaper around it and burn it.

6 Likes

Every plant I’ve grown from your seeds the Frost has been mega. I love being stoned and sleepy but you must prefer being unable to move. Id hate to burn one with you :rofl:

6 Likes