ReikoX's Workshop 2022

Today was a good mail day.

Personal sized cannagar in a elements paper. About 3.5 grams and lasted about an hour.

50 Likes

Nice seed choice

3 Likes

Sic Semper Tyrannis : thus always to tyrants, very cool.

4 Likes

Stunning work, @ReikoX !!! Truly a master of your craft. :pray::handshake:🫂

2 Likes

Hope the only discordant note in that world of perfection (the bonsai) is still alive :sweat_smile:, always impressed while watching your setup and results, it’s hard going back to my depressive tents … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

You can change your setup any time you please, it’s yours! :v: :sunglasses: :smile:

3 Likes

Oh snap! I almost grabbed that Dominion Diesel when it was on sale at Headies.
Nice pick up brudda.

2 Likes

Man I need that no clone sticker on my greenhouse!! Seeds are everywhere and a wonderful new surprise for each one popped, clones imo are for commercial grows they need 100lbs of the same stuff for consistency, I dunno bout the rest of u stoners but I’m usually burned out on a strain after the first oz or 2 🤷

6 Likes

I see Ethos in the mix, I like what ever they make.

2 Likes

Following along :v:t2:

1 Like

very cool. i used a solo stash male to pollinate my black triangle and goji og’s. i never ran a female of it so i’m curious to see how those turn out.

8 Likes

Yeah, I’m still torturing the poor bastard. :rofl:

I was excited to see that freebie. I’m pretty sure it’s from paying with Bitcoin on a Wednesday.

A buddy of mine ran them as testers, he said they grow like a viney OG.

7 Likes

Lol, that says don’t let friends bring home clones, not no clones. Clones have their place bud. I am currently revegging a plant because it was so unique and good that I may never find it again using seeds. I plan to try to make clones to keep that pheno alive. Also think of this, I shut down for the summer now. I can take clones and leave them in my fridge for up to a few months before rooting giving me a way to keep my garden alive with known strains while having all my equipment shut down. The big threat to bringing home clones is introducing pests into your garden IMO :slight_smile: Not picking on your opinion bud, just pointing out that there is a positive side to clones for the small scale grower and not just for commercial growers :v:

18 Likes

I’m just now starting to read this thread, and just beyond the initial post. I’m already very impressed with the design… wow.

I’m already saying oooh… I want that!

2 Likes

:exploding_head: What? Really? How?

3 Likes

In plastic ziplock bags opening a couple times a week. Apparently clones stored in the fridge root faster as well. This is all read and not practiced thus far but will be put to practical use this summer. Some info here.

11 Likes

Read the bottom of the sticker double D, “no clone zone” with a pic of a clone crossed out haha they certainly do have their place but in my humble opinion I think clones are best suited for commercial grows that need 100 lbs of the same stuff for consistency, I don’t care how awesome a plant may be, smoke enough of it and I get burned out after the first couple or few oz of it. This is def where different strokes for diff folks comes in though, I enjoy the new surprises i see with each and every bean I grow, growing the same clones plants over and over already knowing what to expect just doesn’t do it for me and most the fun for me is that element of surprise come flowering time, some of my best plants were what I had lil hopes for or neglected/didn’t watch closely in veg but ended up the stars of the show come flowering. Funny u bring up the pests cuz I just got done mentioning on my chiquita banana post about an hour ago I don’t want to mess with clones risking pests and no place to quarantine, then the fact I need to start with plants that aren’t sexually mature so they can catch on the days are getting longer and stay in veg. U got Pepsi guys, and u got coke guys. Well in the grow world u got cloners and seeders, I’m most def a seeder

4 Likes

Usually how most of my purchases were conceived. :rofl:

Longest I have documented was 3.5 weeks, but 100% rooted at that point.

11 Likes

As I say, this is all read and not tested by me. They say in that article from the clone place " Using the Subcool Method You can easily keep unrooted clones for up to three months." Now I can’t say for sure till I get a try it. There is a ton of info out there about storing in your fridge so it is something I want to try this summer.

7 Likes

Even though I’m not a clone guy, still gotta give credit where it’s due and the storing in the fridge concept is pretty neat!

2 Likes