Too soon to say, but that one isn’t an auto. :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks! 74 days old!!!

1 Like

The double leaf thing on the left side also looks male to me :man_shrugging:
This part in blue:
5d6321642a37703b7cef7b25a49e80af07b2c2e5

10 Likes

Added a Pluto Runtz by Ethos to the Subway SOG.

36 Likes

How did mulching in the hash waste go for you? Considering doing it with mine. Did you notice anything like a gnat explosion etc? The bed I want to put it in has NEVER had any issue with gnats, so would hate to set them off heh.

7 Likes

Fine, it encouraged some fungal growth, but between the rove beetles and soil mites i rarely see fungus gnats. Some of the buds are still recognizable under the mulch layer. I’ll know better once I get my soil test results.

9 Likes

I collected a bit of the GG4 RIL pollen and ket it dry for a couple days at about 45% RH. I then put the pollen I collected through a 120 micron screen.

Next I put the pollen in centrifuge tubes and put theme in individual heat sealed mylar bags with some desiccant. Finally it’s all labeled and vacuum sealed for long term freezer storage.

37 Likes

So I’m sure I missed it, but are the plants in your auto SOG getting nutes/teas/top dresses of some sort or just what’s in the soil in their cups for their duration?

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve even mentioned it, but they are in “Pro Mix” and being fed Jack’s 321 formula. My “Pro Mix” is just peat with 30% perlite and a cup of lime per cubic foot.

20 Likes

Male? Female? I need to know. Lol

8 Likes

Still waiting…

12 Likes

For some reason I thought you where :100: organic. Doesn’t matter. I know you do make your own soils.

4 Likes

My beds are organic. Solo cups and bonsai moms are generally salt based. It’s just easier than having large pots of soil.

17 Likes

Good morning everyone!! @ReikoX Was wondering whether you could elaborate a bit more… specifically if possible! Thanks!

6 Likes

Morning folks!!
It is simply a great feeling of receiving one of the very last packs @ReikoX gave away in his awesome Free Seed Fridays!!!
As I was learning a lot, I kept visiting his page and, whenever I was able to :flushed: I would excitedly await those moments!! Nurturing a mixture of anticipation/learning/apprehension/doubts/questions/eyes glued to screen, etc.!! :neutral_face: :sweat_smile:
Long story short, one more of endless thanks to you @ReikoX!!! Who not only has always been amazingly generous to all of us OGers! But also undoubtedly one of our most knowledgeable, experienced and highly didactic teachers here!!

Needless to say, every time I had won a pack, my weekend was a delight! Just to know I’d won something precious!! :pray:

Absolutely psyched to have been gifted the last pack of 2021!
A CBD strong Jennifer Lopez homage!!!
@ReikoX You’re a heck of an amazing human being!!!
:hugs:

31 Likes

Not much to elaborate on. When running organic soils, you need a lot more volume for the rhizosphere to make nutrients available. When using salts, the rhizosphere doesn’t need to do all that work, the nutrients are already available.

14 Likes

You mean Epsom salt and other nutes!?

4 Likes

Yes, Jack’s hydroponics, calnit, and epsom. AKA Jack’s 321 formula.

18 Likes

Outdoor veggie garden. Added a pepper, a cucumber, and a watermelon.

42 Likes

Noice, after harvest pepper goes well with the watermelon and cucumber…

3 Likes