ReikoX's Workshop 2022

Yeah not bad considering I was so enough with the starting marterial. I did a first pass on my dry sift screens, it’s even nicer in color. :grin:

7 Likes

Bro do you ever just “smoke” your bud??? :rofl:
Sifting the trichomes like you do has to fuck you up big time. All I need is one pull of my water pipe with your ghost rose and its night night. :rofl:

12 Likes

Something I learned for you guys here.

I have been wanting one of those trim trays for a minute. They had one in the grow shop. I jumped on it. That’s just a start. I was gonna throw all that stuff away I couldn’t get any screens. I’m glad I didn’t. Im wanting to learn how to make the pressed stuff you make.

25 Likes

You know I don’t… :rofl:
Smoking bud is kind of like eating the pizza box with your pizza. :grin:

23 Likes

I have to agree there is a difference. I don’t trim everything up so I do taste some of the leaves sometimes I don’t care for. I’ve had your wax and stuff. I’ve had friends to make it I just never have. I know how to do it the old-school way. Press it put a piece of newspaper around it and burn it.

6 Likes

Every plant I’ve grown from your seeds the Frost has been mega. I love being stoned and sleepy but you must prefer being unable to move. Id hate to burn one with you :rofl:

6 Likes

@ReikoX you can press it when it’s wet can’t you? Pull it right off the plant and do it you don’t have to let it dry is that correct? Medicated right now if that sounds completely stupid

2 Likes

Not me!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Those are the medicinal effects I like. :grin:

No, you can’t really press anything wet. You can cut it and make bubble hash without drying it, but then you have to let the bubble hash dry.

The buds I sifted were extremely dry, so I could press that because it’s already dry.

12 Likes

I never cared for that method. Takes two people. For me, lol I was messy. Cool stuff. Old people still like learning how to get high. Joking

3 Likes

Bet you typed that out on a keyboard Steven Hawkins style.

7 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. Weapons of choice .

2 Likes

Weed and tobacco bong hits will make you hit the floor and flip like a fish.

4 Likes

Cleaned up some dry sift today. Looks pretty good under the microscope, now it’s time to dirty a banger and give it a shot. :grin:

WIN_20220514_20_56_05_Pro

50 Likes

It is clean. Sure it has a sweet taste. I dry vap.

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::fire::fire::fire:🫠🫠🫠

3 Likes

Awesome Setup!!

1 Like

Good morning everyone!! Not pleased to say, yet excited for the learning process… the GWK x JLO turned out to be a male!! Meeting the axe today!!!
Keep on growing!! Still… a shout out to @ReikoX!! Soon more beans should be popped!! Have a great Sunday everyone!!

"Bye bye love… had you been a lady, things would have gone north!! C’est La Vie

18 Likes

It’s pretty clean. I pressed out a flag and did a cold start in my Stache RiO. It left a fair amount of black ash in the banger, but boy did it hit the head. :grin:

13 Likes

Love green hits. I’m going to start making the oil. The stuff you do. The dry vapor is time consuming. I use it as a topping. Made a bunch of butter last night.

2 Likes