ReikoX's Workshop 2022

gonna be a good one

8 Likes

They are really filling that space bro. :+1:

6 Likes

Hard to believe that’s only 4 plants eh?

18 Likes

Yeah 100% mate. The growth is unreal. They are photos though yeah??? I can’t wait to see what you do with them.

5 Likes

Yeah photos, Dominion Diesel by Dominion Seed Co.

16 Likes

They are nice and healthy. Also you couldn’t wish for a more even canopy.
One day when I grow big I wanna grow just like you (that’s not me joking either) killing it @ReikoX :+1::v:

7 Likes

What’s the orange box?

5 Likes

I think that’s the pulse environment monitor

5 Likes

Looking good brother…

I thought you were using trellis net, now that i took a closer look, it’s much simpler and more efficient than that…
I’ve seen that eyelets in my local hardware store…
I might copy it in the future if needed :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Yes, it’s a Pulse Pro. Gives me real-time data of the grow, including temp, RH, and light levels. The pro model adds CO2 to the data and includes a PAR meter with spectral analysis. It will even give me notifications on my phone if the light doesn’t come on or the CO2 tank runs out. Sorry to sound like a commercial, but I love my Pulse.

I’m sure I copied it from someone on ICMag, but can’t recall who. Perhaps @VerdantGreen and his modular ScrOG stuff. :grin:

16 Likes

I’m a huge fan of all the PVC and eyelets/cord trellis and screen I see, I think the first person I ever saw do it was maybe Krusty or another one of the bare vertical bulb growers who would screen the plants onto a vertical frame that they had built onto a plywood dolly that the plant pot would sit on. The plants would get trained out into a screen maybe two feet wide, like a wall of ivy, and they used that technique to do a linear setup in their room instead of the traditional vert bulb circular setup, sort of a two-walled stadium grow. All the buds form on the light side of the screen and get full exposure. I wish I could remember who that was!

6 Likes

Was it @Ttystikk ?
Coz his vertical grow diary is one of the first ones I stumbled across on the internet…

3 Likes

Maybe it was some of the vertical stuff. I think you are describing Marlo’s Wall of Weed. Ichabod Crane with his vertical LED and PVC screens.

6 Likes

Yes! Thank you, that’s it exactly, Marlo’s thread Step Into The Arena is the one I saw many years ago and it set my mind on fire thinking about the possibilities of plant training and how to optimize a space for your grow equipment and style:

And probably this guide with some v-scrogging directions and pictures:

I am in reality headed towards a system sort of like @ReikoX but maybe one frame and screen for each plant, 18x18" so they fit well in my 4x4 in a 2x2 layout. Probably built onto a square of plywood and 2x4 as a base, with some rope handles so I can lift the whole plant and screen out for plant maintenance and tent cleaning.

8 Likes

And Ichabod Crane too, this was also one I was thinking of, damn you’re good Mr X:

5 Likes

Dominion Diesel day 17F.
Picsart_22-12-07_10-04-41-001

43 Likes

I know that I’m far from the first person to say this, but your grow room is the cleanest and most comfortably space efficient one that I think I’ve seen. Really incredible work on the rebuild and redesign, I enjoy paging back through your project thread and getting ideas for my own future, thanks!

13 Likes

Ate my likes up… great job bro!!! I’ll need to go back farther… but nevertheless what I see already is very cool!! :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:
I envy you guys :laughing:

4 Likes

jelly!

(also of your amazing plants!)

:hugs:

5 Likes

I am thinking about stealing your idea of the pvc pipe racks around your plants :slight_smile:
GR

6 Likes