ReikoX's Workshop 2023

The Divyder plants are starting to take off and all are showing sex at 26 days from germination. I counted 8 males and 15 females. I will likely cull the outliers to keep as much uniformity as possible.

I culled the male Dominion Diesel in the QT tent to prevent cross contamination with the Divyders. I’ll keep the three females and make a few Dominion Diesel x Divyder seeds. I still have the male, I can make F2s at another date when I’m done with this project.

I weighed the hash from the last two plants. Dominion Diesel #3 yielded 13.92 grams of hash for a 1.88% return. Dominion Diesel #4 yielded 17.91 grams of hash for a 2.25% return. I got it all in bags and ready to press, but life got in the way and I won’t be able to press it for a few more days.

35 Likes

Sometimes life gets in the way, but it has a way of evening out. I found myself with a couple of hours on my hand. I decided to press the Dominion Diesel hash. I ended up with about 8 grams of Dominion Diesel 3 and about 12 grams from Dominion Diesel 4.

Dominion Diesel 3

Dominion Diesel 4

54 Likes

That color is magnificent brother! :bear::+1:

4 Likes

Willingly!?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

The color… holy shit that is beautiful. I don’t ever press but more than a few people I know do. It never looks as golden and wonderful as this. Looks good enough to eat :+1:

6 Likes

Yes they are regular autoflowers. These ones are pretty fast, about 60-65 days from germination.

Thank you :blush:

13 Likes

Okay makes since now lol …Usually by the third week preflowers start to show …and the stretch is coming in hot lol been a good while since I tended to some autos…a couple to pass the time but not like a full fledged lst auto run

5 Likes

It looks very silky smoothy. :drooling_face:. My glass toker piece on my vaporizer looks just like that. Reminds me of honey running from the comb. Good job dude. How does the taste carry over?

4 Likes

The taste gets concentrated just like the THC @Baltimore. The flavor of hash rosin blows the flower out of the water almost every time. I honestly don’t smoke much at all, occasionally a joint when I’m drinking with friends. Smoke just tastes burnt to me anymore.

11 Likes

I do have a press and some bubble bags and a washer, but have been clinging to flower so as to not totally blow my tolerance out of the water. Still, some tasty looking rosin you’re putting out though. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I know that’s right. It’s like stepping up to a Kuerig…for me lol. Not to mention the potency of a single hit is greater. It has to be smoked properly as well imo. I broke my puffco. but it was an awesome little machine. That’s where it’s at. I’d have to learn to heat a banger up right. I never spent much time at smoking oils ECT like that. The taste is more defined and refined. :wink::+1:

4 Likes

I culled down to 11 Divyder plants. I ended up with four males, and seven females. I meant to cull down to 11, but apparently got carried away.

I dropped some of the Critical Mass x Ginger Alex Blueberry on Friday night for the female side of the cross.

On Sunday night, I got them transferred into the pots and covered with plastic wrap.

I got a final trim and weight on the Zak Haze S1 in the solo cups. I ended up with a total of 48 grams of buds from the three plants. They vegged for 40 days at 0.9 kWh per day and flowered for 70 days at 0.6 kWh per day. The average wattage was 50W. That’s 0.96 g/W, 0.44 g/day, 0.61 g/kWh, 27.00 g/ft2

The lion’s mane mushroom is getting a second flush. Thinking about trying some vegan crab cakes next time. The texture would lend itself to it nicely.

46 Likes

That scale looks familiar…Hobo Freight? Lol

1 Like

Sure enough! :wink:

1 Like

I had some Lions Mane crabcakes at a brewery in Yachatz Oregon that was one of the best meals I’ve ever had!

5 Likes

Lions mane are great!, there’s some good “lobster” roll recipes using lions mane as a lobster substitute.

4 Likes

Pretty nice output from that shroom kit! Are lion’s mane wood feeding? Just curious what their particular medium is.

2 Likes

I believe they are wood feeding. The North Spore kit says it is an amended sawdust block.

6 Likes

Webcam update today…

I moved the Divyder plants into the flower room this morning. I configured the timer and LED controller for 20/4 light schedule at 70% power, turned on the circulation fans, set the exhaust to 81*F/50% RH, turned off the CO2 controller, and setup the Pulse to monitor those values. Looking at these now, I should probably add some support stakes tonight.

The Critical Mass x Ginger Alex Blueberry (CMxGAB) got moved to the top shelf in the veg room. A few have already broke the surface. I’ll likely have to remove the plastic wrap in a couple of days. Once they show sex, I will cull the males and pollinate the females with the Divyder pollen.

Last night I collected a bit of pollen from the Divyder males. I’m drying out some to save for the CMxGAB. I dusted the Dominion Diesel females in the QT tent with a bit. They are only two weeks of 12/12 so don’t have many bud sites yet. I will continue collecting pollen every couple of days and dusting the Dominion Diesel.
_data_user_0_com.zmodo_cache_1444923-0-20230308-083015-283

40 Likes

Result. 7 females. I know you look for certain traits in a plant. Is there any of these plants that stand out???

9 Likes