Since the workshop is nearly complete, I decided it was time to dig out the e-nail and rig from storage. I’m a little disappointed in myself for putting it away dirty, but It is clean now. I forgot how smooth hits are from this thing.
I got some movement going on the Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 seeds. So far so good.
The Ghost Rose are coming up on 45 days since germination. I have been doing some pinching and bending to keep them under control. I only have 24" from the bottom of the shelf to the light. I need to start looking for male flowers as these tend to throw the odd one on the lower nodes.
The mother plants are not happy with all the flushing and increased light intensity. When I added the second strip, I didn’t lower the intensity. The clones I moved to a different shelf seemed to have the same issue. I lowered the intensity on those two shelves, hopefully that takes care of the issue.