Favorite Glass Piece

I like a BONGHOULIO HIT myself but a glass pipe will work also as long as it is glass

5 Likes

I love glass! Got a few nice pieces myself.

Fluid glass straight fab this one was made to order i got to pick the colors, joint style, and height. I really like this piece for flower.

Dave umbs Sherlock favorite dry piece

Unknown artist (RIP)

29 Likes

Man that Sherlock is sick, very clean linework!! Love it man! I’ll post a few pics tomorrow off my favorite dry piece by queso glass.

6 Likes

Thanks man I love my glass their my babies right after my plants lol. Heres a nice one I got my dad for Xmas one year. I love the colors on this one…

Dave umbs spoon pipe

19 Likes

Here is a flower marble by the great John Kabuki.

15 Likes

Here are a few pieces I’ve posted in the past.

25 Likes

Wow, you have some killer glass!! :heart::heart::v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Mines nothing special, just some utility glass, but it melts ya face off. :partying_face:

21 Likes

Nice one! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

This is my cheese wedge cold worked dry pipe made by Queso Glass. Good little daily smoker.

24 Likes

Nice collection! :muscle:

4 Likes

Thanks, I have ton more out in the smoke room,… we shut down the glass shop we worked at and bought all the best pieces. We have three glass show cases full of pieces. Were addicted at this point, but we like to say we’re collectors.

6 Likes

Holy shit! Was it expensive? It’s a relatively simpler marble (for Kabuki) but I know his work can be costly.

I love glass some sweet pieces in this thread. Some of my favorites are still old school pieces using just clear and fume.

@stONER775 i love the amber purple piece with the opal!

4 Likes

One day I will own a kobuki marble, as well as a Paul stankard.

3 Likes

Daily smoker

8 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws and @ReikoX badass collection guys.

@piccolo I love that corn cob style.

Thanks @beacher its my first heady piece that started it all lol.

4 Likes

Yes they are around $300 I believe. But I’m lucky and was gifted this one from John himself about 8-9 yrs ago. It’s my favorite marble by far!

5 Likes

Here’s my little mini traveler rig I dab out of everyday. It’s tiny and rips like a champ!!

9 Likes

Thats an awesome straight tube

3 Likes

For those who aren’t familiar, kobuki and Paul stankard are famous for their glass flowers

Heres a kobuki, his are all made on a torch with borosilicate glass which is harder to work with and has a much higher melting temperature. You could whip this against a concrete wall and it probably won’t even scratch.

Here’s a Paul stankard piece, made with soda lime or ‘soft glass’. The detail on these is incredible I can’t imagine how long they must take. He would make all the individual pieces on a torch then weld them all together with a tiny torch. Once the inside is complete the whole thing gets vacuum sealed into the pure clear glass. If you don’t do it perfectly your weeks of work will melt and distort in seconds. Crazy shit!

16 Likes