ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

That’s the beez kneez right there. That’s the next step towards solventless medicine for me. Super clean bro. Clean meds as well.:+1:t2::blush:

4 Likes

thanks for the info - i saw greengenes garden with a DIY as well.

I already have the 10 ton jack - GG also have a YT vid putting it together - he pimps the Pacific Lights Co as he works\own them.

I have a bead on the bubblegum strain from the Indiana cut.
I am looking for killer hash pheno - I have a few Bodhi DLA 11 to run.

4 Likes

Yeah I remember greengenes from grow tube.

3 Likes

looking great all of it sir and I miss the olden days of growtube R.I.P. Subcool

5 Likes

Yeah mosca has decent bubblegum but bog has that gum. I smoked some mac n dla it was fuckin intense. I love bodhi gear. Period. I cant wait to run this Hollyweed.

Ill whip ends in the bags until my fuckin father makes me one(yeah right). He sits in a fuckin machine shop all day. Here some specs and parts. Go ahead and put that together. Black out anything that mentions grass like a black ops file. He’d shoot me. :astonished::dagger::laughing:

6 Likes

I had a pretty productive weekend in the workshop. Friday I took a mental health day from work. The wireless internet went down, so I went home to work. By the time I got there, I lost all motivation, so I decided to putter in the workshop. I managed to finish cutting out the holes in the doors for the dark room louvers. I also had to trim up the bottom of the doors, they were rubbing on a high spot on the concrete. Finally I painted the door jams.

Saturday I had the kiddo so nothing got done. On Sunday, I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and paint the doors outside. I did a couple coats of Killz primer as well as a couple coats of the blue. While I was waiting for the paint to dry between coats, I was able to get the door trim cut. There are a few gaps, but nothing some of that 3/4" putty @buzzmobile turned me on to wont fix.

31 Likes

Nice! Not too far to go now! Everything is looking very good. I like that blue.

Is it me or are the door handles a little low?

7 Likes

Yes, finishing up the trim and then it is all grow stuff after that.

I think the door knobs just look that way because of the camera angle. They are pre-cut so I’m sure a standard size. :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

The door knob is in the right spot in reference to where the middle hinge is.

5 Likes

Its the big hole in the door that makes it look so low. I see it now… :rofl:

7 Likes

@ReikoX has long arms.

9 Likes

Looking goooooooood @ReikoX

Blue?

5 Likes

I’m built like a chimp… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Tarzan approves.
:smiley:

5 Likes

That’s better than smelling like one lol

5 Likes

only when I eat dairy.

8 Likes

NO DAIRY FOR YOU!

8 Likes

I feel attacked!

6 Likes

Got the door vents installed as well as some door knobs.

29 Likes

Looks like you bought it that way :heart_eyes:

What else do you have left to do before you can start the room(s) up?

5 Likes