ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

I have quite a bit of trim to finish up, the interior of the rooms still needs baseboard and door trim. The lung room still needs trim around the main entrance as well as finishing up the baseboard around all three doors. I also have some trim pieces for the cabinets. That should finish up the construction phase.

After that I’m going to concentrate on getting veg room in order. I ordered some straps for hanging my fan/filter so that will go in first, then I’ll build up the lights on the rack for my bonsai mothers/clones.

From there I will move on to the flower room. In there I’ll need to hang the fan/filter as well. Then build the lights and the driver board that is actually located in the veg room. Finally, I’ll need to sew my custom fabric beds, mix up the soil, and then I should be ready to drop some seeds.

So, with the current pace, I should be ready by 2021. :rofl:

25 Likes

Now that the door is in, I hooked up my AC Infinity Cloudline T6 and matching Phresh filter in the veg room. I finally figured out the controller, thanks for the tips @Mr.Sparkle

I also got my strips mounted. I used the same plastic angle that I used for the frame of the door. The plan is to zip tie one to the shelf above except the top one will be hung from the ceiling. I just realized with the LDD drivers and the Bluefish controller, I won’t have to use a timer.

38 Likes

Good work bro… things are looking really cool out your side … top notch craftsmanship

6 Likes

Figured out the pin pattern on this Bluefish breakout cable today. Went ahead and labeled a drawing of it for future reference.

I am trying to figure out how I want to mount the components for the veg rack. Trying to decide how to lay them out. I spent way too long looking for matching bolts, nuts, and standoffs. In the end I found just enough hardware. My plan is to cut a piece of sheet metal the depth of the rack, bend it, and mount it on the side.

I added a 0-10V dimmer to my 16"x16" tent, this will be useful for cloning, quarantine, etc. My mothers are in there now and getting a bit hot with the current temperatures, so I dimmed it all the way down. I also cleaned the intake, the whole thing was covered in “dryer lint”. That should also help cool it down in there.

27 Likes

just bought and installed a T4 …I won’t be buying any other brands don’t think. Not after seeing the controllor and what it can do. This thing is so quiet I have to lean over it to hear it.

10 Likes

LOL so everybody is switching too these?!?

I’m ordering a T6 :laughing: :rofl: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

I have a T-8 for the flower room. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

You won’t use anything else once you run one. I’ve got a T-6. Mine is constantly on high with my Textemps! :sweat_smile:

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

I’m running two AC Infinity S6 fans, one for the tent, and one for whole-room exhaust.

Love them.

13 Likes

Jeesus, thats a sexy fan, but damn, T4 is ~240£(317$) with ship on amazon.co.uk.

6 Likes

Yeah buddy, I love me ac infinity and controller. The room is looking great but quit screwing around and get it done. I wanna see some damn plants

7 Likes

Which is why i use these

12 Likes

Not nearly as sexy but sure hits the spot and at the right price.

4 Likes

Yup they cant be beat on quietness and the 6" version is great value for money too.

4 Likes

My mistake, I have the S6, not the T6. It’s basically the less expensive version, because it does not have temp control.

FWIW, my tent only has a 4" opening, so I’m using a 6"-4" reducer on the one in my tent, which works great, is very quiet, and if I ever have enough space to break out my bigger tent, I can still use the same fan.

11 Likes

I have the same fan it’s the best inline fan I’ve owned not as quite as I would like but works great

4 Likes

Using a T6 for my veg box.
I understand an S-6 can be connected to the T-6 controller box?

Allowing for synchronized operation of both fans. Most obvious application would be for active intake/active exhaust.

Wish list. wifi, and capable of different lights on/off settings.

6 Likes

Thing is with the controller you can set it to either humidity or temp control and high or low as a a trigger. Lot of flexibility. I am vegging and allow it to trigger at high temp. Set to 83 and it modulates to a fan speed of 5 or so…very quiet. So later I can use the same cabinet to hang by controlling with humidity as the trigger…Maybe not perfect without temp and humidity input/controls but better than a hang in a closet/tent/cabinet with none.

6 Likes

Interesting to see all the love for the AC infinity fans. I’ll have to check them out at some point.

I’m actually getting ready to buy another Hyperfan (Phresh’s brand fan).

They aren’t quiet (at all…) but they really do use less watts than the other fans I’ve tested with a killawatt meter. I get a good airflow in my 2x2 with the speed turned down to only 14 watts. To get the same with my active air fan it takes 70 watts…

I run my tents in a room with the door open, and I think the exhaust fans heat the room up because they use so much power. That’s got me thinking that the lower wattage Hyperfan might really improve my temps. Damn are they pricier than I remembered though…

5 Likes

I also looked at that but other grow friends recommended the ac infinity very highly !

5 Likes