ReikoX's Workshop

What’s your watering method for the beds?

I’ll just cut it off and feed it to my worms. Not really worried about it. I dont have a circulation fan in there, so I’m sure pockets of humidity build up.

“Oregano” pesto pasta? :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

The one with bud rot is hydro E&F.

The no-till bed I water by hand using a Chapin sprayer. I rotate between neem/kelp tea, malted barley powder, coconut water, Sul-Po-Mag, Recharge, and EWC. Plain water between feeds.

3 Likes

Bolognese if ya must know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: never again :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for that, definitely some good info. But still doesn’t answer my question lol, how do you determine how much water?

Here is my full soil recipe and watering method. It’s based of of the no-till threads on Grasscity.

16 Likes

Thanks for the info! Definitely useful but still doesn’t answer my question lol. How do you determine how much water?

Until the soil is moist… it just depends on the plant, temperature, etc. But I usually start about 5% of the soil volume.

2 Likes

Went through and trimmed out any moldy bits I could find. It was mostly confined to the big mIn cola. I also removed any large, overlapping fan leaves.

Put them back under the lights. Hoping to give them another week to finish up, they are almost there…

35 Likes

Realized I hadn’t been to your garden in a long while. Looking great like usual.

5 Likes

Some purdy looking ladies, sorry to hear about the bud rot. At least you caught it quick

4 Likes

My best jar of grass currently, has a Ragu lid on it. Smells like Malt Liquor tastes like wtf! Im buying a vaccum sealer and a rack of Ball jars. Its funny opening it every now and again. Lol

@ReikoX im sorry to hear that bro. That shit sucks. Your thermometer had damn good numbers. I had to pull your strain a little early. I was seing things I didn’t like so I pulled it. Im gonna do a run of all autos. Im waiting on bum wine or a Mephisto pack.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips dude

Buy a vacuum sealer that has a stop sucking button the ones that don’t have a stop destroy your bud when they auto seal it into a block

5 Likes

…If only there were more of these AND the “start” buttons…

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

sux big meaty and bouncy has it’s risks… it’s a big ol eco system out there.

9 Likes

I had a lot of beans from OP all germinate and refrigerated >> :sunflower:

2 Likes

This is why I plan on doing no-till beds in my new workshop. Three of these would kick ass!

27 Likes

Love the new packaging! Everything is looking well, as expected… perfect :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Mothers

Skywalker OG at 22 days flowering

Butter Cookies testers at 47 days flowering

Gas & Guns testers at 73 days since germination

38 Likes