ReikoX's Workshop

I planned to update my work bench with the Sonoff WiFi devices like @Robin and @anon58740919 so first I had to clear everything off the worknench.

Next I took the top off and started to remove the access covers.

I ended up having to remove a lot of wiring to run the new probes and LED outputs. Here is one huge mess, but I got it working. This was the first test of the LEDs, nothing went snap, crackle, or pop.

Here it is after I tidied it up a bit. I still have to re-wire the thermostat for the left side, hook up the fan speed controller, and hook up the LED Controller once it gets here. This should do for a few days.

Finally, I put all my stuff back on top of the work bench.

23 Likes

Nice brother @reiko glad to see it’s not just me that gets a bit messy with my wiring when automating. Honestly mate it makes life so much easier. How you getting on setting up the networking side so far?

4 Likes

That’s all setup already. The switches have been hooked up to the network for a while now. Been using the TH16s to monitor temperatures remotely.

5 Likes

Very nice. Still need to get myself a humidifier and humidity sensor for the th10a. My little uns have perked up a bit today. Not to any great extent. But enough to know they’re headed in the right direction. That’s after I dimmed my strips to 60w from 120w yesterday. I knew they were efficient but I did honestly underestimate their ability.

8 Likes

May I ask if this is the dutch version with skunk#1 in it? The Plants look very different from the very thin leaved Durbans I saw.

Be well.

4 Likes

That is awesome… HAHAHAHAAH

2 Likes

This is an F2 from Afropip’s Durban Poison. The leaves are a little broad, but the flowering time seems about right. I’m expecting her to go around 100 days.

4 Likes

Did you forget to upload the pics?

2 Likes

Interesting! I do have seen some broader leaf traits in some african plants, keep us posted on these!

Be well.

2 Likes

@anon58740919 @ReikoX @MadScientist

Seeing you all go through upgrade and updates recently is really making me want to get started on this cabinet idea i have going.

Just need to finish up some other projects and hit the buy button on some different parts i’ll need for this build.

8 Likes

I will be watching with enthusiam! Take your time and don’t rush it. Good things come…

6 Likes

I’ll be doing a buildout soon inspired/sponsored by @anon58740919’s new lighting company. It’s good to be a consultant sometimes lol

6 Likes

New lighting company?

4 Likes

Just waiting for a few final details to be put in place before we release too many details.

And yeah @Jellypowered is always on the road working. He’s got me out of tricky times so I wanted to hook him up. So sent him just enough to kinda double up and automate his shit to keep an eye on his stuff when hes not there to be on standby for a few bits when necessary my side.
@Mr.Sparkle you should get on it mate.

4 Likes

@anon32470837 that’s why I didn’t say more than just a hint lol.

Gonna be a busy weekend full of sawdust :smiley:

3 Likes

This is pure brilliant, amazing , fantastic , ect doll… Wishing you great things​:slight_smile: in future . take care. Im Amazed :stuck_out_tongue:. Take care Mechelle x

4 Likes

Thanks, just wait to see what my light controller can do. I’m excited. There was a problem with the order, but they got it sorted and it should be here soon. :hugs:

5 Likes

Brilliant use of space… I love the ingenuity you see from growers like yourself :wink::v:

3 Likes

The bluefish? Can’t wait to see how that works for you bro

1 Like

I just got in my controller for my light too. I didn’t go as fancy as you tho, I just got a hurricane x. Great minds really do think alike lol.

2 Likes