I planned to update my work bench with the Sonoff WiFi devices like @Robin and @Colanoscopy so first I had to clear everything off the worknench.
Next I took the top off and started to remove the access covers.
I ended up having to remove a lot of wiring to run the new probes and LED outputs. Here is one huge mess, but I got it working. This was the first test of the LEDs, nothing went snap, crackle, or pop.
Here it is after I tidied it up a bit. I still have to re-wire the thermostat for the left side, hook up the fan speed controller, and hook up the LED Controller once it gets here. This should do for a few days.
Finally, I put all my stuff back on top of the work bench.