ReikoX's Workshop

I got one chaps… it’s ok… not responsive though… the sensors are all inside… by the time it switched the fan on your plants would be toast… nice interface tho…

4 Likes

4 Likes

That is a really beautiful looking bud on those. Nice close-up photo :+1:

2 Likes

Thank the maker! It looks like the winter cloning slump is over!

21 Likes

Temps are crucial to cloning.

That one looks happy.

4 Likes

I opened up the cabinet to water the Durban Poison and was greeted with a lovely smell. Maybe it’s psychosomatic, but it smells like grape bubble gum. Not sure which one smells because I was removing dead dried leaves from under the canopy.

The male was starting to show flowers so I moved him to the doghouse (under my bathroom sink) with a small CFL on a timer. I’ll collect pollen to save for later

12 Likes

This is what I need hahaha

1 Like

I wish it would get here already :clock:

1 Like

A peek inside the perpetual. Zak Haze in the back left at seven weeks, Delicious Candy in the back right, and the Crystal Candy x Big Devil XL in the front.

Durban Poison screen with some monkey boys on the left. They are just hanging around until I they start to show flowers.

Mothers got a haircut and a few clones up front that will be gifted to another patient.

14 Likes

I have been waiting for a back look at these. This is something I can make and use in the back of my tall tent. I know there was another but couldn’t find it.

1 Like

I run micro mums too but I’m looking to build my numbers up at the moment from 3 to 8 or more so it’s not so stressful trying to keep a 62 pot SoG running.

2 Likes

The Big Hero mum in the corner is around 8 months old.

16 Likes

Look at the trunk on that plant. :eye:

Scissors are not going to cut that log.

Wow!

8 Likes

Yeah , yous get loads of cool stuff there, were as in Glasgow west. Scotland is rubbish.! You have to order through the internet and that’s you praying it gets to you ok. Were as yous have big shops you can just go in and buy , straight up. There’s a few shops here ,but just small ones though, but way over priced ! Cause he knows we can’t get it any were else near. Rubbish. So its internet and wait for me​:angry:. Which is rubbish if your 600watt HP’s blows n your half way through flower.:rage:… Take care Mechelle , x

Real sorry about the book :slight_smile:mechelle ,x

I would say 80% of my stuff gets shipped to me from Amazon Prime. The only thing I usually buy local is Ful-power because it’s cheaper.

3 Likes

Yeah same here .! Amazon ,! As there arnt any local stores. But none near lol… But got what I need right now .:slight_smile: have a great day xx :slight_smile:mechelle x

2 Likes

Sounds like an excellent opportunity to open a Hydro store giving the people what they need at a fair and reasonable price.

2 Likes

Yeah would be good in theroy. If it was legal that would be okif only it was that simple here … Mechelle xx

1 Like

There’s nothing illegal about selling growing supplies. :wink: People wanna eat fresh homegrown veggies too ya know :wink:

7 Likes