ReikoX's Workshop

I always skipped over Durban Poison seeds back in the day because the pictures were so purple I didn’t believe they were real.

3 Likes

Some really nice colours in that bud… Looking good. Mechelle x

1 Like

Wow, #2 is the looker’ but I wouldn’t decide until after a smoke-test. Nice job :+1:

4 Likes

Durban 2 caught my eye.

3 Likes

For me it’s the squish test. That’s ultimately what I am after, head ringing rosin. :bell:

6 Likes

And a third

2 is the eye candy… :eye: :candy:

5 Likes

Looked at em twice now and got the same conclusion, No 2. It’s teasing me, i can almost smell it from way over here :grin:

3 Likes

The smell is sweet anise with a hint of grape bubblegum.

8 Likes

Deffo No 2 :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I did a little bit of work on the workbench last night. I installed a Sonoff POW to monitor the lights output (eventually it will monitor everything).

I also hooked up the Bluefish controller. I’m a little bit disappointed I can’t have seperate photoperiods for each channel. I’ll need to play around some more with it, but for now I have a light graph something like this. I will most likely only be able to set the output values of the opposite photoperiod. Maybe a bit of a side-by-side to see a difference in the future? I would rather not spend another $200 to control the other side, but will if the differences are drastic.

The Blueberry in the 1x1x2 cab is still doing its thing, slowly. Not much to report here, this is basically on auto-pilot.

A close-up of the Blueberry bud.

19 Likes

Loving the look . Mechelle x

3 Likes

Nice! like the undergrowth too :sunglasses:

1 Like

Man that bluefish looks high tech and awesome :smiley:

tells self no

I’ll live vicariously through your grow tech :smiley:

3 Likes

The Ultimate LITFA Experience.

5 Likes

Do you have it wired between the driver and the lights or the driver and the 100VAC side? Ive been curious to know if those will work either way or just on the AC side or both. I have a meter on mine light between the driver and the lights, but I dont know if the software to log the data is still available and havent bothered to look. The company that made mine went out of business years ago. It would be handy to be able to log values and control things from my phone or computer.

The Bluefish looks really interesting. Im way to broke to get one, but Im going to have to read up on it now so I can add it to my xmass list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Niiiiice :+1:
Is that a DJS blueberry?

2 Likes

No, Dinafem Blueberry.

It’s on the A.C. side between the wall and the 4ch. The lights are hooked up to the 4ch.

5 Likes

She has been getting regular doses of LITFA.

14 Likes

Wow an amazing job they look great👍

1 Like

That stuff is great, been using the old version for years but some folks just cant or wont read the instructions and over do it.

15 Likes