Repro :: Silas' Lost Skunk - Exodus Cheese x UGORG Blues

That’s a nice story but simply not true.

Blues is a clone only from the north of England and was known as both blues and livers. There is no blueberry in blues. I can confirm this 100% having worked with her for more than 20 years now.

The seed line I released, and called blues in 2010 does contain blueberry but, I selected away from it in every gen. As a result, there is very little blueberry influence in any of the blues seeds i’ve ever released; Blues, Blues#2 and Blues IBL. The latter 2 were both extremely limited releases.

Also, it’s another really nice story but I can assure you, Silas was never a source of inspiration for me. He is a nice guy (I met him once, long before he released any seeds) but UGORG#1 most certainly was not created as a tribute to lost skunk, I can assure you of that.

Maybe he released those seeds before I released UGORG#1 but, I was working on that particular hybrid for some years. The male I used came from un-released(at that time) IBL stock, exactly the same dad as psychosister.

The main reason, from my perspective atleast, that the original clones were often thrown out or given up on was a combination of their lack of vigour and a lack of foresight by 99% of growers. This is why so many of them kick themselves today.

Seeds were available that produced stronger, better growing plants that could still be passed off to dealers as the originals, the clones were redundant from a commercial perspective and that’s why they were let go of. Then we got the UK ‘dawg hype’ followed by the ‘cali hype’ and that no doubt killed a few more off along the way.

UGORG#1 is a stand alone work imo, it represents a perfect combination of both parents and is the culmination of over five years of my life’s work, with both input and guidance from Ot1.

I have six combinations of F3’s to look through, which will take time but I plan to one day release it as an IBL, apocalypse permitting.

I’m currently making Oldtimes F2. I started to select the male for this before Ot1 passed away and I’m finally ready to make the seeds now. He has spent two whole years in a stable vegetative state, along with his potential suitors, in a less than ideal environment. I don’t see many people working like this but it’s quite literally the only way I know, patience most certainly is a virtue.

The only cheese hybrid we have in stock is UGORG#1 BX1. This is my keeper selection of UGORG#1(11) which is a stand out specimen x DiscoBiscuit (UGORGCookies x UGORG#1) male, so is predominately UGORG#1.

This one produces really cheesy offspring but with an additional kick in terms of potency, along with a more preferable structure and exceptional vigour.

FromTheUndergroundWithLove, VRG.

16 Likes