Repro :: Silas' Lost Skunk - Exodus Cheese x UGORG Blues

Hey folk’s, so they’ve moved on a bit since then I’m close to harvesting a cheese platter now :joy:
Bluchi v3

Cheese dipz.

Exodus

It’s safe to say I can call off that hunt I’m totally spoiled now :heart_eyes:

That being the case I’m aswell to be growing something different, I don’t want to stop just because I’ve enough weed I enjoy the growing part immensely.

So next up I’ve more lost skunk crosses to try I was looking up the terp profiles of them and found this thread lol, atm gush mints is strong contender and maybe one other I’ve also peach sherbet, g bolt and donkey butter?
I’m no strain aficionado these names don’t mean a whole lot to me tbh.

Has anyone grown any of the other lost skunk crosses, how did it go?

Have a great weekend folk’s 🫡

23 Likes

nice.

exodus cheese cut

think that pic is about a week old …

19 Likes

I’ve grown out the Gush Mints x Lost Skunk, which were very nice. Very GM structure, and the LS shines through in the flavor on the one I had.

A friend in EU sent me some pics and he was very stoked with the results as well
GM x LS

20 Likes

Thanks bud, they look great right enough I’ll likely grow those but I’ve also room for another cross, I got distracted from the terp profiles last night when I found this thread :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve been looking for cat pee terps with limited success, I’m not up to date with the latest strains and whatnot but I’m told cat pee is/was haze thing?
Could you or any others point me in the right direction for cat pee terps by chance?

Cheers bud

3 Likes

cat piss shows up every once in a while. I grew something last season that, when hang-drying in my house, was a strong cat piss odor. It was either a Laoation or Burmese - I forget which, but my GF and I, at different times came home certain that a cat had sprayed in the house. Strong, acrid cat piss odor. I didn’t even know it was the weed at first. I just sniffed around my house trying to find it.
anwyay, I know people grow strains called Cat Piss, yet I"ve found the profile in different things I"ve grown, but it’s hit and miss.

7 Likes

Wait really? There might be different cultivars but the proper San Diego cat piss was a heavy indica type plant, squatty with large broad leaves that smelled like a rank skunk just walked by.

I associate haze with a lighter daytime cerebral type high, usually something with foxtails and loser bud structure.

5 Likes

Same here I always heard it was a rare pheno of super silver haze.

5 Likes

i had indicas and sativas show catpiss-terps.

some were haze-related, some not :wink:
all of them had skunk in them , tho …

10 Likes

There are the following Catpiss strains available:

Pittsburg Piss aka NorCal Catpiss aka Uncle Bob: Squat indica from Pittsburg (CA). Shabud from 707 Seeds backcrossed 3 or 4 times to the clone and offers the seeds as 707 Catpiss.

San Diego Catpiss aka SoCal Catpiss: The originator of this strain claims it comes from a herm incident involving a „G13 Snowbud“. Strain got lost over time, but old seeds produced a viable male, so they crossed it to a female Kosher Kush and offer the result as Kosher Kitty under the label San Diego Gas & Seeds.

Then there are some Catpiss Haze phenotypes. The late great Nevil himself stated that inbreeding to Haze produces Catpiss terps. Nevils Haze ((NL5XHazeA)XHazeC)) supposedly produces exponentially more Catpiss phenos then the NL5 Haze crosses, because of further inbreeding to a pure Haze. Some people (like Matt Riot and Notsodog) state that Catpiss can be found in the 90s HazeC hybrids (Jack Herer, SSH) and attribute this to Terpinolene.

Old School Chronic offers a second backcross to a supposed SSH Catpiss pheno: https://www.oldschoolchronic.com/product-page/super-silver-haze-catpiss-pheno-jr-cut-bx1-12-seeds

James Loud had a podcast about Catpiss and invited the three above (707 Seeds, San Diego Gas & Seeds, Old School Chronic) to discuss, but it was quite a shitshow (guy from San Diego was very confrontational): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3QKlHVXeAk

There are some other candidates: Many associate Trainwreck with Catpiss. AKBeanBrains offers a „Hawaiian Catpiss“, but it seems most reports online did not find any Catpiss in them.

5 Likes