Resimax's Indoor Garden #1

This tent is being converted into another one this week. I’m going to grow Zamnesia’s Granddaddy Purple. Here we are on day 3 from sowing an un-pre-soaked seed directly into the soil. A fast start!

2 Likes

Change of plans: this plant, Granddaddy Purple is going to be vegged out long to be nice and strong to be a mom for my upcoming breeding project.

Here we are on day 5. Letting her go at least 6 weeks, probably longer, before the first cuttings (besides a topping or two). No, it’s not raining in my tent. I just gave her a foliar spray so she can give those roots some energy.

3 Likes

Granddaddy Purple (Zamnesia)
Week 2

I transplanted her into a #3 nursery pot (3 trade gallons, or 2.6 US gallons).

1 Like

Week 3

We topped her, and she’s starting to fill out nice.

2 Likes

Week 4

She really stretched and bushed out after last week’s topping. Some larger fan leaves are telling me she needs more calcium, but nothing to be worried about. She has a fairly wide internodal distance. I may start training her soon if she doesn’t tame herself. In a couple more weeks we’ll take some cuttings in any case.

4 Likes

Ok, so I transplanted her into my 45-gallon no-till bed. We’ll let her fill out the trellis for a while and then flip her, and impregnate her with some pollen I’ve been saving.

4 Likes