Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Cool! :joy: I’ve been hanging on to the little dude! Been meaning to send him on a road trip! If ya have a few I may add him to the collection! :sunglasses: Now to score the Bam Bam beans in the next game! I’m feeling lucky :four_leaf_clover: ! :joy: I’m going with D2 my favorite bots last name. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Putting in some work today on our off day getting closer everyday can’t wait :heart_eyes::+1:t2: @Rhai88

19 Likes

Yes yes now! :grin: Tents going up! I’m getting excited for y’all! Looking great! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3: 🪶🪶

2 Likes

Thank you me tooo :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

U missed a spot :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yeah…wait…what? Lol

How rude @AzSeaindooin420 :rofl:

4 Likes

How much light power is going in that big boy?

2 Likes

In the 5x5 or total?

1 Like

Totals! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And10

2 Likes

I’ll be running…

• 1 HLG Scorpion Diablo V1 (5x5)
  • 1 Mammoth 6 bar Emerald Green (5x5)
  • 1 Grow light Science G300 (2x4)
  • 3 Growers Choice roi-e200s (rack lights)
  • 1 Atreum lighting Hydra 1k (clone/seedling)

For my other 2x4 deciding between trying a new GLS bar light or one of the new Ion frame light from ac infinity with the evo chips still not sure.

17 Likes

One step closer we are finally starting some seeds tonight so excited I can’t wait 🫶🏼😍 it’s been way to long lol @Rhai88

19 Likes

Looks like a interesting line up. Good luck

2 Likes

FINALLY. Excited to see y’all growing again!
I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t a tad envious of your new space, lol. :slightly_smiling_face:
Best of luck growmies. May your grow flourish.
Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart:

6 Likes

Glad to be back in action. Still have a few things that need to be done in the new grow buttt it’s time to get the ball rolling. I can catch up as we grow :wink:

Current lineup.

I will be selecting the best females to make some crosses with. Many different pollen options and I may also end up keeping a male if anything good presents itself fro. the two sets of reg beans I’m running.

28 Likes

Oh…most of us already enlarged the other pic cuz we were curious. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Had to be sure to tag the homies haha I told @Rena93 she needed to tag the homies! Rookie move. lol

4 Likes

Better be careful callin out the mrs. bro…
:laughing:
I’m definitely curious to see a couple of these btw.

5 Likes

nice bro look like t gone be alot of fun!

2 Likes

Congrats @Rhai88 and @Rena93 !!!

:partying_face:

3 Likes

@Rhai88 @Rena93

7 Likes