Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Go big or go home and great way to not let the neighbors know ur a dispensary nextdoor hahaha

5 Likes

I guess I should start saving money for my carbon filter array. lol

4 Likes

thank you!! i liked the setup quite much myself! :smiley: but now somthing this big is not needed anymore.

i think is was 6000- 8000 m³ per hour :thinking: :thinking: th fan was quite heavy.

yeah but hell is going to freez if the filters stop working! not a nice feeling i promise! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

na i don´t think youĺl need an array :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
but a couple of filters for the garage will not hurt, i guess :wink: :wink:

4 Likes

OF COURSE you ALSO have a Dauchsy @Rhai88 & @Rena93 !!! :rofl: :+1: :hotdog:

DUUUDE! The cage walls are rad as fuck! So many mounting points for toys! :star_struck:

Yes, but you get a better view of the shirt this way! :rofl:

If it helps: I don’t filter, and I don’t dampen.

The side of my house sounds like a blast furnace but smells like Snoop Dogg is hanging around.

:rofl:

WHAT A GREAT MORNING CATCHUP!!!

9 Likes

e07d2fddbe148fcf2f2d1915bc80e3ab

8 Likes

Yep that’s the owner of the home… :laughing:
On the real they’re my favorite pups and he has the best disposition ever. He literally just loves on everyone he meets. He is definitely well loved around here.

Absolutely true! lol

Yeah honestly when I was growing in the house before I never did either. Buttt we got told one day day when we dropped off the little to a friend that she smelled like the dank and I was like ooohhh shit. So I started using them only because I know some people still consider this miracle plant “taboo”… but being the the garage now in the most well insulated environment I don’t think I’ll trip to much on it being in there lol

8 Likes

In my opinion this is just solid parenting so long as “the dank” is plant smell veraus smoke.

7 Likes

Definitely just the “green” smell as she calls it. haha She’s definitely curious about the plants though it’s awesome especially when we’re working in there. She likes to help water and what not. Pretty awesome honestly. I don’t remember giving a shit about much but my toys at her age. lol

6 Likes

All im reading is a 2023 version of the @JohnnyPotseed origine story!!!

8 Likes

Definitely not mad at that!

Going in the right direction!

5 Likes

Am I missing something here?
edit… @Rhai88 just skimmed through the thread, Looks like a nice setup you have!

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed you grew up around on a cannabis farm and got mad skills.

Only intended reference. :+1:

3 Likes

I got ya, cuz. lol Didn’t know what the reference was to. But always glad to meet folks with similar background! In that vein, hey there @Rhai88, haven’t had the pleasure, I don’t think… but ntmu!

6 Likes

It’s been a long time in the making this garage space with a ton of time, effort, and money.

5 months hiatus without a plant has been shitty to say the least but pretty pumped up to get the ball rolling again!

Pleasure is all mine brother! Appreciate you dropping some kind words in my small corner of OG!

9 Likes

Wait a minute…you and JPS have never crossed paths on here? How is that even possible? :smile:

8 Likes

That was my thinking as well! Fuck I’m happy I tagged JPS here!

7 Likes

It’s kind of like having friends of friends that you know you’d get along with and you’ve seem em around town for years and shit and know they’re cool but the universe never quite aligns haha

I think that’s the situation. lol

You made it official brother! :wink:

8 Likes

Would ya like some Frankenstein Fems to play with? @Rhai88 :grin: I need a good reason to send you this Bam Bam sticker anyway! :joy:

12 Likes

haha I appreciate the offer brother… but I have some Frankies that were sent to me as well as a couple of those BamBam Stickers! :laughing:

6 Likes

thats a great excuse too…who doesn’t want a BAM BAM sticker with a prize…lololol
love the case in the back…pretty cool

5 Likes