Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Yes they were and now I’m a fat ass… I used to be pretty in shape but I started getting older smoking more weed and enjoying the couch and junk food after work. I must get back to working out eventually. ahaha

and yes right now the entire room is on 12/12. The right 5x5 has the selected Black Cherry F2 (Black Triangle x Cherry West bx) male that I’m going to use to pollinate all the girls as well as collected and store pollen. The left tent is unoccupied.

All in good time man. This is 3-4 years in the making. I didn’t build this over night and you better believe I tightened up the budget to be able to add all the extra too this… I think I spent close to 15g on this garage at this point. (not including grow gear) lmao BUT it was all invested in the house. Really the main reason I did what I did. Take your time my friend you will get there! Try doing mostly what you can yourself! That part saves a ton.

5 Likes

Dig your set up man very nice! Clean and room to move! The big utility sink is always nice. Are you using it as your rez? Killer set up glad you got it all straightened out! I’d have to say adding insulation and new concrete I’d say it’s added living space. Almost a necessity in AZ.

3 Likes

Nah the rezzy is a 44g brute trash can with a few mods!

10 Likes

looks like a mouse has made it’s way into the grow. (bottom left corner).

5 Likes

Yessir overgrown goofy mouse… that likes to leave us little turds in the grow. :rofl:

3 Likes

that’s why i can’t have any more dogs after mine died about 10 years ago. too much of a mess. otherwise i would love an english bulldog or maybe even an english mastiff.

2 Likes

keep doing the cultivate in the station. thanks to you both for all you do. Happy 420!

2 Likes

He says… fertilizer? I got you!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Them’s :hotdog: :egg: 's!

3 Likes

Love seeing the cleanliness in the space.

4 Likes

Ugh I screwed up… and of course rookie mistake… I put a seedling heat mat under the worm castings tray … and it was hot the next day… it looks like they tried to start cracking then stopped… I feel so dumb bro … and I killed the beans u gave me :pensive: I even had a towel in between the heat mat and tray.
. It was still hot to the touch… ugh… I’m sorry bro!

2 Likes

I find I have to elevate the tray over the heat mat with books…next one I buy will have a thermostat.

3 Likes

One century later, but congrats for the upgrade/scaling up. Neat.

Best wishes and luck for your projects.

3 Likes

Yeah definitely… it surely gets too hot

1 Like

Yep!!
Counts as living space now-- especially if heated in winter? If ya ever move-- you set-up a nice little den in there for showing the house…add a big $$ to resale- just don’t let anyone know- or they’ll raise your taxes!

5 Likes

There’s more where those came from! Send me your details if you want.

Yeah it’s got a 2ton mini split. AC and heat! My lips are sealed. lol

4 Likes

Awwww man that would be great!!! I’d sure like to try again with them… especially after what you and everyone had to say about them… thanks @Rhai88 and @Rena93 !!!

2 Likes

Mini split… damn that’s expensive! I looked at them at 1st… I had no idea at the time what I was doing lol… I ended up not needing it… I’m sure 1 day I will though

2 Likes

5-3-24 Day 29F (a couple day old pics) lol
Canopy is really filling out. I’ve been doing some random defoliation trying to uncover some bud sites to make sure we are getting light penetration. Definitely canopy control issues as every plant is very different this round. With exception of the AMG Sour x Royal Kush from @darkillusion all 3 of those plants are actually similar height and very uniform without any real training.

The Male Black Cherry F2 will be pollinating everyone in the next couple of days (Wednesday). Unfortunately I would have like to have pollinated last Sunday it did not work out that way with the male being a week behind. I will probably have to run all the females to 10 or 11 weeks whether I like it or not so I don’t end up with a boat load of under-developed beans. Tis’ what it tis’

Otherwise the drip is preforming excellently. Better than I had anticipated with everyone having different drinking habits. Even the much bigger plants are doing excellent with a bit heavier dry backs and no signs of burning. Surprising but I’m happy about it.

36 Likes

Beautiful plants there folks!! Kudo’s!!!

3 Likes