Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

@Rena93 and I both appreciate that @Lady.Zandra63! How is @Draig doing? I myself haven’t see him post up lately?

4 Likes

He is doing OK–we have just both been really out of it… Doc thought it was '‘long Covid’ or residual effects of Covid…pretty miserable. Hard to function…
But seems to be letting up!
Thanks for asking hun!! :relaxed: :green_heart:

8 Likes

nice looking field you have there. i posted in here but i’m not sure how i wasn’t watching this thread.

2 Likes

Your plants are too small!

:rofl:

Great work you too! :metal:

2 Likes

I wanted to again wish this man @Rhai88 a happy birthday not only has he taught me many things when comes to growing and still teaching me but also in life as well I’m not going get sappy but I appreciate him more then he knows and I value this cool hobby of ours that we get to share and grow together thank you for all you do for me and our little creatures lmao hope to have many more celebrating with you !:birthday::partying_face::tada:( behind the scenes of him taking amazing pictures he didn’t know I took these )one of many pics of him enjoying what he dose :wink:

35 Likes

Very nicely said @Rena93 and thanks for letting us in on a cool candid moment.

All the best @Rhai88 …cause you’re one of the best OGers I’ve come across on here!

17 Likes

I appreciate that brother! Right back at you!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday fellow Gemini!!!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rhai88
I hope you have a great day!!!

5 Likes

Happy birthday, bro. :metal: Hope you two make the best of it and all the best onward for you and yours in the next trip around the sky LED. Make those good memories and keep 'em close.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rhai88
I’m glad your here.

5 Likes

awe! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

keep on doing what you both love. “cultivating in the station” together!

happy birthday and many more @Rhai88

6 Likes

weed bday

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rhai88
Hope your having a good night. :smiley: :green_heart: :+1: :partying_face: :birthday:

7 Likes

Happy belated, brother. Hope you and Rena had a fantastic, relaxing evening.

@Rena93 does he yell “Roll sound, camera, action!” before he takes the pics :wink:

5 Likes

@Rhai88 Happy B-Lated B-Day growmie!!

:partying_face:

6 Likes

@Rhai88 happy belated birthday! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

hope you had a great time and enjoyed your hatching day :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh shit happy birthday @Rhai88

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all dads out there 🪴💙

17 Likes

Happy late birthday bud.
Check it out. Day 15 since flip.:wink:

Thanks @Rena93 :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes