Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

They were from Nuglife himself my friend.
BamBam is Flinstones x Toyz

Tombstone is Triangle x Stawdawg.

4 Likes

@Rhai88 surviving thrips growing the best so far 6 bams 6 tombstones in dwc

2 Likes

you have 6 going of each pack I sent you?

2 Likes

Yes they were best so they got dwc not making seeds of these Not sexed yet males will be killed off and will torture them but so far vigorous growing, high resistance to pests, respond well to washing going from soil to hydro.

These going to go for long flower see what comes out
So far no complaints got few left from the packs but might hit you up for more.

1 Like

Hell yes… I’m curious to see what they do for you. Especially from the BB x Tombstone. Hope you find a gem.

Ya not keeping anything clones or moms with bug issues this will be ice extracted to live bubble then rosin.

So should be interesting will update when can
Right now the bug fighting work and stopping their swarm progressing most would panic but gives chance to test how these recover and resistances.

Would have got pics of the bug fight but was in the moment so no selfies but they are gross under the scope always check inside stem tissue under leaves get the eggs if it’s in the stem toss it the eggs are layed.

I’ve never dealt with thrips so good luck my friend!

I’m curious to see what they do for you with extraction. The tombstone female I used was actually a good candidate for bubble but I’m a flower only kind of guy so it’ll be awesome to see you do it with the BB x TS cross.

Hope the plants stay stout for you!

2 Likes

Time will tell switching out t5 for 600 watt at wall led 1200w this weekend and putting them in the larger tubs.

Its learning experience lots reading here helps and applying.

2 Likes

Just throwing this out there…

next run I’m going to be focused on CBD for both my Mother as well as my 4 legged son(my wiener dog)…

I’m looking to find a 2nd pack of Bodhi’s Good medicine to hunt for a keeper male to cross to a couple different CBD strains.

If anyone is willing to toss pack at me I will send my creations as well as a possible straight up open pollinations run of the Good Medicine.

:green_heart: Much love OG!

9 Likes

I have a pack of F2s I’d love to contribute

5 Likes

I appreciate you brother as of now I have a 2nd pack being sent. As much as I’d love to accept it I don’t want to get greedy lol

If my male ratios are low when I pop these packs I’ll keep you in mind… if that cool?

Again I really appreciate it!

@LivingBlackSoil

6 Likes

I may have a pack of those, too. Keep me in mind. I’m hoping to spend a few days finishing logging my strains and storing them in alphabetical order. Maybe then I’ll finally get things in one place that I can find them easier.

We’re supposed to get about a week of really cold and lots of snow, so I’m planning on finishing that project. Then I need to process all of the seeds I made the last 4-5 years and get them in one place so I can share them. :expressionless: :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I will absolutely keep that in mind man… the more than better honestly it’s just a matter of space. haha

I’m sure over the years you managed to make some pretty awesome stuff! I should probably inventory myself. collecting different varieties from OGs and what not I forget to update my info.

1 Like

Nice job @Rhai88 hats off to you and the mrs. :v: oh,… and the sticker looks great in the tent bud! :wink:

1 Like

Did you get an OG one or for our AZ group? I’ve been doing a bunch of giveaways for the OG holos so keep your eyes out for those!

@BU2B

1 Like

ACGC from @Prexal47 next door :wink: Have you been smokin again? :rofl:
regardless nice work, all the way around. Great grow, Nice sticker, cool beans!

5 Likes

Absolutely. Not today at work right now and they don’t much care for when I show up blasted. lol but I’ve been giving out so many stickers lately I wasn’t sure.

Thanks man I appreciate it…

I can send you another one of those acgc stickers if you’d like. I’ve already sent out to most everyone that I was going to. I have a holographic version of the acgc sticker I can send you if you’d like. just send me a PM on discord if you want one.

2 Likes

Today is envelope Saturday. Finally got caught up. Sending out today to a bunch of you fine folks today. Anyone who was getting seeds from me will be delayed a bit need washers. :man_facepalming:t4:

Thanks for the fun as always OG’s

18 Likes

Let’s give away some OG swag today… :grin:

:fireworks: OG Holo Stickers :fireworks:

Previous winners are excluded.

2 Winners today!

Pick and number and await your fate…

1. @repins12 :us:
  2. @Lady.Zandra63
  3. @Piter :es:
  4. @Faithisyours
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @blowdout2269
  7. @420noob
  8. @Rhino_buddy
  9. @CrunchBerries
  10. @DJSF
  11. @BarefootAndBlazed :us:
  12. @Emeraldgreen
  13. @Kgrim
  14. @Mrgreenthumb
  15. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  16. @SHSC-1
  17. @Bobgrows
  18. @Illicitmango
  19. @olschool
  20. @Cartwright
  21. @LtShDc
  22. @natea
  23. @GrowPup
  24. @Jimdoors
    add numbers as needed…
19 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 .

A question… “previous winners excluded”, you are referring to previous STICKERs winners. I mean, seed and stickers are not mixed, or are mixed?

Happy growings!!

2 Likes