RIP @oleskool830

Terrible news :cry: Was one of the first threads I found on overgrow always made me laugh with his memes and always looked forward to his updates, condolences to his family for sure lost one of OGs greats may his soul rest easy and shine a light through the fog

42 Likes

See you on the other side oleskool :+1: :heart:

ONWARD…
THROUGH THE FOG

And as always… FU Cancer.

25 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a doable thing but is there any way we can make a thread with the OG legends that have passed??? Certain people deserved to be remembered and @oleskool830 is definitely one of them. :v:

26 Likes

FU Cancer… we’ll miss you, @oleskool830. Hopefully, there’s no fog where you are and you can see clearly now.

24 Likes

oh no, that is such sad news. Rest in peace @oleskool830.

@GMan please forward our heartfelt condolences.

20 Likes

This is sad news… go easy @oleskool830

21 Likes

That made me sad to hear @GMan

May you rest well brother @oleskool830 :disappointed:

25 Likes

Damn. Sending thoughts of love to the fam and hoping there’s lots of green where you’re at.

sadcowboy

17 Likes

No drug in the world can fill the void of losing someone. RIP

18 Likes

RIP @oleskool830

I enjoyed his posts, a very humble guy

My condolences to his loved ones

17 Likes

Unfortunately, I have never met or ever dealt with @oleskool830 but I’m saddened to hear about this. I wish his family well in these trying times. I’m very sorry for the loss.

16 Likes

The package he sent me.

Slaps will get pride of place on my seed storage box.

44 Likes

damn. oleskool was a very cool, i lurked his thread a lot and let him knew i appreciated it. hopefully his wife can see or maybe she already knows how much we esteemed him.

onward!

24 Likes

I hope this is ok but I remember him posting this on his 70th birthday.

:v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v:

71 Likes

I was actually just thinking about him and his thread recently. So sad to hear! Glad he is no longer in pain. Rest in peace buddy! Hug your loved ones y’all!

30 Likes

RIP @oleskool830

20 Likes

"D-A-M-N…DAMN…Damn!!! mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL-SPECIAL NOTE: @GMan, my heartfelt/sincere Condolences, Bro!!! Please extend same to his family. YOU, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

30 Likes

RIP oleskool830…onward through the fog.

22 Likes

Good advice!
Very sad to hear!
I am kinda new and did not know him, but from what I heard he was a very giving soul! :innocent:

My condolences to those that knew him. :pensive:

19 Likes

man RIP @olschool my deepest condolences to his family he will be missed and remembered

17 Likes