RIP Shamus (active member)

Damn what a shame to hear the dude grew some absolute dank and I would always check to see when he would be active again making posts. He definitely inspired me to want to grow weed that looks as good as his. I never talked to the guy wish I got the chance.

4 Likes

RIP Shamus…

Yeah, he was knowledgeable on the Sour, and looks like he held some fine cuts and grew some nice plants.

4 Likes

Anyone know how old he was? Or, how he passed?

6 Likes

Damn that sucks. Dude had a lot of knowledge. RIP @Shamus

4 Likes

A sad day!
R.I.P. @Shamus
We never know when our day comes.
Till then live life to the fullest.
Shag

7 Likes

Hate seeing these posts dude sure grew some fire herb and was super knowledgeable fly high and and rest easy @Shamus was part of my inspiration to do the sour diesel run I currently got going. Going to smoke a fatty for you :v::heart::sunny::seedling:

6 Likes

Didn’t ever exchange words with him but remember reading a few of his posts. Rest easy brother.

1 Like

That guy was really cool. Sad to hear this. Probably another safe and effective died suddenly victim. Sad World we live in.

3 Likes

Damn, dude seemed to be a wealth of knowledge on the SD thread, talented grower, what a shame. Rest easy friend. :heart::v:t2:

4 Likes

I didn’t know @Shamus but out of respect for his memory I really don’t want to like any of the posts (but probably will anyway)

If there is one thing I’ve learned and still learning and always taken a back by here on The OG; it’s the the kindness and good hearts of its members - Both past and present. The OG takes far more than the plants into account and gives us a platform to grow, share and learn that is second to none in my opinion.

It is sad and soul wrenching to see another fellow human bean suffer and/or die. But it happens to all of us eventually.

Share his accomplishments and knowledge; even though I didn’t know @Shamus I’m pretty sure he would be proud and happy with your continued love and support and the over-all total awesomeness of THE OG!

Thanks @Shamus and THANK YOU OG! Over growing the planet one plant AND one heart at a time! :v:

My wife often says (with irony) when looking over the site … “What a bunch of pot smoking losers” YEP! My kinda losers :heart:

14 Likes

RIP.

Let the earth be light

3 Likes

RIP @Shamus

2 Likes

damn, what shitty news.

I wasn’t close to him but really enjoyed reading the suge night pure kush thread, i actually waited for an update from him.

R.I.P Shamus

3 Likes

We’ve lost another brother.
RIP @Shamus prayers for you and your family.

3 Likes

Damn RIP Shamus
Rest easy brother

1 Like

Go easy Brochacho

1 Like

I agree. We will meet again I believe. He will have a fatty waiting. May he passed in peace.
One Love

1 Like

Rest in Peace Shamus. Prayers for his family. Way to young for sure. Also known as H4H and HaggardHarold on a couple old places.

3 Likes

Damn
He and I were chatting a lot in Fall about strain history and finding real cuts and not once did he mention any ill health.
I feel for his family, a death around the holidays tarnishes them from then on

Thanks for all you’ve done and for keeping the real cuts in the hands of good people.
Was gonna give him the greenlight to send in the Spring, thats a lesson - Carpe Diem.

5 Likes

R.I.P @Shamus
never talked to him but saw alot of his posts. Seemed very knowledgeable about the SD and other cuts, he will be missed :v:

1 Like