Ris-ski Business - an ongoing grow log

beautiful work dude.

very nice indeed …

3 Likes

Great looking plants and very clean set up.

2 Likes

Today marks the one year anniversary of having stumbled upon this forum. :tada: In that one year I have spent 350 days online with all of you hooligans. :crazy_face: This year has flown by, and with that, im happy to have met you all and can safely say you have become a “second family”. It’s because of this family I have become a hoarder of seeds, collector of pollen, and a connoisseur of cannabis genetics.

Its safe to say this community has allowed me to finally figure out what it was that brings me happiness. Growing, sharing, trading and even making a business out of cannabis seeds. All with the understanding that without all of you, this wouldn’t be possible… The majority of all sales have come from OG members. The people i call friends predominantly are OG members, and I spend the majority of my free time interacting with OG members.

Not only that but, I feel i have become a more understanding and overall better person this year. To me it just makes sense to thank the people that help get you to where you are.

I have a lot to be things to be thankful for in life, one of those things, is all of you.

Thank you all for everything you do… and, now that i have something in both my eyes at the same time. :sob: :sneezing_face: :woozy_face:

Lets give some shit away.

I will giveaway 5 mystery gift boxes, this is a raffle style and you can only sign-up for one. Add more numbers if needed, No overwriting.

1. @OnePassionateGrower
  2. @ReikoX
  3. @FirstCavApache64
  4. @HeadyBearAdventures
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @Kgrim
  7. @InTheWoods

1. @DougDawson

2. @Natea

3. @illicitmango

4. @I.am.human

5. @Zolorp :us:

6. @Sniklefritz

7. @CaptainNemo :es:

1. @Tuned :canada:
  2. @420noob
  3. @tresbundles
  4. @killabud
  5. @Coffin_Dodger
  6. @Rabeats2093
  7. @6u3m
  8. @djtrip
  9. @Smooth

1. @FeloniousMonk
  2. @SEMOActivist :us:
  3. @Loggershands
  4. @jessethestoner
  5. @CocoaCoir
  6. @FattyRoots
  7. @Cormoran

1. @STIGGY
  2. @CanuckistanPete
  3. @Hashpants
  4. @Mrgreenthumb
  5. @LzBoy
  6. @blowdout2269
  7. @Kasper0909
39 Likes

Those are beautiful. :100:

5 Likes

Very lovely post mate, gratitude is so important to happiness and we all have so much to be thankful for! :grin:

Thank you also for the giveaway! Another reason today is a good day :star_struck::beers:

6 Likes

Hey thanks for spreading the love @Ris!

5 Likes

Congrats on the Anniversary @Ris
Thanks for a chance at these beauty’s :+1:

4 Likes

Beautiful and Inspiring Post :100: @Ris Keep up the great work.This truly is the meaning of a Family!!

Overgrow the World with Love~
4 Likes

Beautifully said @Ris
And we love you back! :pray:

4 Likes

Nice sentiment and very generous of you! Glad you found your place.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks, @Ris, and Heck Yeah!

Happy Dance
happy-dance

6 Likes

Much love @Ris , for better or worse, you’re one of us! :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thanks for the mystery giveaways @Ris

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist, thanks @Ris :v:

5 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @Ris
I’m happy to be a member here with you and everyone else. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I can feel da Lov … You are awesome Brother

1 Like

Same, I rarely sign up for these things, but couldn’t resist joining in the celebration. Congratulations @Ris

4 Likes

This. This post is the kind of thing that just blows me away about this community.
We’re really building a lot here, aren’t we?
Thanks for the great inspiration, @Ris and the chance at sharing in it so generously. I hope the rest of my first active year here is so much to look back on.
Gotta get ready for a partial harvest now!

Stay up!
Coffin_dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

Mystery boxes just sound like awesomeness boxed up. Thanks @Ris for the fun contest and congratulations on the anniversary with OG.

5 Likes