Ris-ski Business - an ongoing grow log

Last time I won a mystery box from @Ris it was full of Spanish Gold Doubloons and rare Pokemon cards.

Ok, I made that up. :lying_face:

9 Likes

Awesome one year thanks for the awesome giveaways! @Mrgreenthumb @blowdout2269 @ohno555 @FeloniousMonk https://media.tenor.com/-kx4msGXmN8AAAAM/happy-dance.gif

4 Likes

Thanks @Ris for the GR8 Mystery Box Giveaway. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover::+1: to all! :crossed_fingers::star_struck::facepunch::v:

2 Likes

Hey bud. This is great to hear! I too feel the same way about our community here. Not to sound like a loser, but other than my wife, y’all are about my only friends these days lol. I find Overgrow as a great place to learn, discuss, and share many things. It’s also a great escape from a hectic life. It’s great to hear that you feel you’ve became a better person. And its awsome that you have made a small business of this hobby.
Wishing you the best brotha! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

@Ris
Congrats on the 1 year… :partying_face:
I can still picture the day we met, you were on that inflatable sea creature washing up on the beach, what a grand day that was…LOL

You are a solid dude and it is a pleasure to know you.
The cool giveaway ain’t so bad either. :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

:love_you_gesture: from one hooligan to another !

1 Like

I resemble that remark…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Hey @shag. Google Odie and Wedge. Is that maybe @Ris ? I’d post the photo but can’t get my phone to cooperate.

1 Like

Congrats on the one year and soooooo close to perfect attendance!!! Close but you don’t get a star on your grade card.
Just a smile.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy 1 year anniversary @Ris!!! Glad the store is going good.
I had to sign up for the #1 mystery box, as I believe I might have been the 1st customer after you announced the store. The “baby” AC lights that I bought are awesome, absolutely perfect for the Cloner and starting from seed, they keep the plants from stretching for the light, and allows them to establish a good root system.
If any OG member is shopping, I can’t recommend Growingupganja.com more, good prices, great service and communication, and, it supports a fellow OG member.

6 Likes

That sounds like a post for Facebook missed connections!:rofl::rofl::rofl:. I’ve never read but the morning radio show does a segment on creepy missed delusional sounding connections.

4 Likes

Man, I am honored to be associated with this level of personal achievement. I think it is way WAY too easy to live your whole existence without deciding to pursue your own happiness, much less to attain it. I work with a guy who I can tell will be depressed over his own hangups and grudges until the day he dies and that gives me the willies. This OG right here is doing the damn thing.

Thanks for the chance to participate. You grow that frickin’ weed bud, don’t ever let anyone tell you to stop.

:v:
FM

5 Likes

Congrats on the one year @Ris!
Much love and thank you for the fun giveaway!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your anniversary @Ris ! I hope to still be around for your 10th. :joy:

4 Likes

Well done @Ris

1 Like

You really have jumped on the horse and taken the reins. Glad this year has been good for you and wish you ongoing success. Congrats

2 Likes

I think we have enough people, lets find our winners

5 Likes

tumblr_f798f369a82b4c9542b55ff738464a15_16d125c4_500

1 Like

Congratulations to all that won, and thank you everyone for all the kind words.

1. @OnePassionateGrower
  2. @Natea
  3. @6u3m
  4. @Cormoran
  5. @blowdout2269
13 Likes

Congratulations @OnePassionateGrower @Natea @6u3m @Cormoran @blowdout2269

4 Likes