Ris-ski Business - an ongoing grow log

No smart pots, those are standard AC Fabric pots, 5 gallon i believe.

And those nuggs are something put together with growing up ganja. Soon to be released… :thinking: :crossed_fingers: :grimacing:

7 Likes

Lol I thought all fabric were smart pots kinda like everyone calls tissue Kleenex. I just googled and saw smart pots are patent tech not just fabric. Thanks man learn some thing new everyday. I knew them nuggs where something special! :wink::fire::exploding_head:

2 Likes

I use 30-gallon smart pots in the gauntlet. They work really well with equal parts of coco coir/organic container mix/perlite/vermiculite. If you want much more bang for your pot I highly recommend them. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Nice and frosted. You need testing? lol
@ColeLennon can do that for you. I forgot I can also. I got papers!!!

1 Like

Up all night. lol

1 Like

I wish I had time and space to test. I have a million cuts I want to grow and so little space and time. So I go big once a year.

1 Like

I was talking about the final product. Just a little taste.
lol

420!

8 Likes

I’m setting up a 3x3 this fall with my HLG gear I bought. Fall depression is a bitch after outdoor not this year.

3 Likes

Good deal. I can understand that. Later guys. @Ris those are some nice looking buds. Good Growing. Later cole

2 Likes

Cleaned the tent out, got it all sterilized.

Now i have the Bubble Milk in there ready to be flipped to flower

17 Likes

just getting caught up :wink:
with your open pollinating plans you could bag a branch or two of each plant while you pollinate the rest of the plant. This would leave you a branch or two of unseeded flower to smoke. Just a thought.

6 Likes

Alright fellas, Needing some help. I am in need of a high cbd/cbg auto flower… Thoughts, and who might have them? asking for a friend… but for real…

4 Likes

Sorry not an auto. @misterbee at one time had a few things. Not sure if @MoBilly has some.
Someone else might @ReikoX has something going sometimes. Maybe @lefthandseeds i know he does some crossing.

2 Likes

@Hemp and @Ris
I have some but not one that is high CBD. Sorry. :slight_smile:
Good luck in the search though.
:v:

3 Likes

Here’s something to think about @Ris .

4 Likes

I think @THCeed might have a Blueberry CBD selection.

2 Likes

Hello Ris,

I think you would have good luck with syrian, lebanese and moroccan genetics because they contain a lot of cannabinoids in differing ratios and are basically (almost) autoflowers if planted at the correct time.

There are not much in the realm of CBG stuff out there as it is just starting to get noticed and every few years people say “cbg will take off in xxxx” and then it doesnt. I know Hoku seed co have some of these.

Shop — Hoku Seed Co. is one that is still on sale. Others with CBG are sold out. Of course CBD alone would be easier. I think if you get the ones with CBG they will probably still have some CBD.

30 seeds for $40 is not bad at all.

3 Likes

I’m not home but when I get back I’ll look and see if I have any.

3 Likes

I do. I do.
Blueberry CBD 15:1

2 Likes

Ok so I have 3 (three seeds) Doctor CBD which is 30:1…I’m going to go find it.
Thought I had some ACDC but not autos.
Upon further review, the Doctor are fems, but not autos. Let me know if they work for you.

1 Like