Ris-ski Business - an ongoing grow log

Yes, I used FFOF as soon as they popped

3 Likes

Well they certainly recovered well and look happy now :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thank you sir, they do seem to like the new diggs. I currently have them under a SF4000 at 60%, does that sound right?

4 Likes

Looks like this one need a light nutes flush. You should start to see after 5-7 days that the new growth start to be alot healthier. You got multiple lockouts and its probably because of some buildup in the soil. Pz

1 Like

Hey @LonelyOC, they were put into that soil yesterday, not sure if that plays a factor in the idea of soil build up. I know i had some nute burn going on but wasnt aware of lockout issues. @_@ damn.

Thank you for your response.

2 Likes

Yeah just let them chill and they will recover in the new soil :blush::v:t2:

1 Like

They don’t seem to be suffering from too much light, but it depends on the distance the light is from the top of the plant as well as the power, that can create light burn.

I use an XS4000 and personally never need to go above 25% power in veg until the plants are about a foot and a half tall or so… when they need deeper light penetration.

Day 26: Frozen Black Cherry / Race Fuel
They have recovered from overwatering finally and are back to looking good, too bad we had a casualty. Race Fuel has run out of gas… or i killed it on accident.

Introducing the newest member, Durban Lime.

9 Likes

Those are very nice looking.

1 Like

Pictures from today.

7 Likes

Nice leave pattern.

1 Like

Day 40: Frozen Black Cherry / Durban Lime

The FBC has been topped and I added some cover crop to it. A little bit of the cover crop has started growing already and might need some thinning out soon… never used it before so it’s a learning curve. All is well with the soil ph 6.6-6.8 steady. My watering schedule is much better as is the amount. Following a more LITFA mentality and it seems to be paying off already. Their days are at 77deg 48-52% humidity with Nights at 69deg 38-40, Light is 3ft at 50%

EDITED for clarity.

11 Likes

They look great. May I ask why are you so high on your pH? At one time I refuse to use a pH meter. They have gotten a lot better over the years. Hard water was the main reason. Could not keep them working. I see what you’re doing. I like to cover crop idea.

1 Like

Sorry i updated the log entry to be more clear. Im not watering at ph 6.6-6.8 but rather the soil ph is at 6.8.

3 Likes

I have decided to add 2 maybe 3 more seeds to the grow. Im going to leave it up to you guys what strains.

Pick 2
  • LSD
  • Strawberry Cheesecake
  • Pineapple Express
  • White Widow
  • Zombie Death Fuck
  • Chocolopez

0 voters

8 Likes

They all look good. I voted 3 times. Lol

3 Likes

I voted for the zombie death fuck, as the name is awesome, seems like it’s the hot favourite atm :+1:

3 Likes

2 Zombie seeds germinating as we speak. If you want some i got them from Coastal Mary

They have a promo code GUG20 and its 20% off any of their branded strains.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up :+1:

I have enough seed strains to keep me going 20 years probably, I really shouldn’t add anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but I will check them out, zombie death fuck is such a great name.