Romulan seeds?

I’ve ran Romulan Genetics Romulan S1. (I have a few of his S1 and Regs). Also his collab with katsu (The White X Romulan).

…It’s all FIREEEEE. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Here’s a vid of the Romulan S1 grown in a solo cup: Romulan S1 from a solo cup

32 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try a Romulan, but the ones I’ve tried from dispos have been garbage (not that that’s saying much bc all weed is garbage from dispos, but still.)

what does a good romulan taste like? spicy/earthy? bc that’s the impression I get from the ones I’ve came across so far which isn’t really my favorite style. I like the real fruity gassy terpy ones.

7 Likes

mainly earthy with subtle clove like spice and hints of beeman’s gum.
It’s really nice, a more subtle complex smell than the bland sweet smelling cookies strains that are popular now.

The point of romulan is the intense high. It will effectively medicate your body while getting your mind absolutely twisted.

It is a hybrid strain bred by veterans in california back in the highly illegal days. They crossed the se asian genetics they brought back with them when they came home to the then new broad leaf import.

It relaxes you like an indica, but it has one of the most intense psychoactive heady trippy effects found in any hybrid due to the se asian sativa genetics brought back by vets in the 50’s and 60’s.

As I understand it the romulan was a clone only, but I don’t know anything about next gen or romulan seeds. I do know that federation used to work with the romulan, but I don’t know exactly what they had in seed form.

It has been rare the entire time I have been smoking. I mainly found the real stuff from growers in humboldt / emerald triangle, and the high sierras. Maybe it is more common these days but I sure don’t see it where I live now in the PNW. I have only found the real thing twice since I moved up here, most of what is sold in dispensaries as romulan is not the genuine article.

17 Likes

Thanks for all the links and replies. :+1: All looking dank.:crazy_face: Think I’m going to get some from a few different sources and compare. Need a new dent in my forehead.:joy:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome @Sativascience hope it helps you find what you’re looking for.

Also a big thanks to everyone for the details, comments and plant pics. Got me wantin to get my Star Trek on lol

4 Likes

True Romulan, indeed had a distinct earthy, spicy taste with a hint of pepper on the intake. Several hits would literally tingle the body, followed by said intense high. Some not accustomed to the high would have bouts of paranoia. Complex, but oh, so good. If you find it, you’ll NEVER forget it. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

@DannyTerpintine

Have you tried these?

9 Likes

I have not, but they sound pretty rad! :100:

3 Likes

Too bad, was hopeful you had some experience with these strains…

One day I’ll get to these lol in the meanwhile I always enjoy chatting with Katsu :+1:

This is all in know about Coffin Candy

Just glad I was able to name it officially :relieved:

10 Likes

glad you said it was confusing me and i was young when star trek came out on tv and we had 2 channels, dont know anyone from then didnt watch it.

It just ain’t the same…

Even better even though they are Klingon

5 Likes

Glad someone else is also hunting for Romulan. As mentioned, AK bean brains and Katsu are working with some Rolulan. Romulan Genetics have popped up more recently. I also looked at Next Generation for their Romulan but, I hardly see it offered anymore.

Good Luck!

6 Likes

Next generation currently has 3 Romulan seed offerings, #7, #9, and #13, all romulan but slightly different according to the description and they say when gone they won’t be making more. I’m thinking the #7 and #13 and then getting some from other vendors as well. Romulan party :partying_face::tada:

4 Likes

That is so dope! I’m movin to Canada

4 Likes

FYI for the Romulan Hunters.
Email came In today from Katsu…

8 Likes

I copped the Romulan from RT genetics that they claim to be legit. Haven’t grown it out yet. I’ve smoked some recently that I bought and it had a limey/Rosemary/earthy taste to it. Haven’t smoked it in years before that, not quite what I remember but than again I only remembered the smell really which was pretty similar

3 Likes

anyone run the Katsu Coffin Candy yet?
@CADMAN

2 Likes

I have it, but haven’t ran it yet lol

1 Like

My Romulan week 4 courtesy of @misterbee.

:cowboy_hat_face:

17 Likes

same here, thats why i was curious. sounds pretty interesting.

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes