Romulan seeds?

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Lambs breath /romulan strain I made

I have the original romulan purple urkle lambs breath grape ape
Seeds,

I owned the seeds ever before I grew weed lol

14 Likes

I.love pure Romulan or whatever it was lol .

2 Likes

I love that you crossed Romulan
@anon98660487
Not many do

2 Likes

Lucky 13, in BC, has Romulan for around $65 CAD for 13 seeds.

3 Likes

I also crossed it with purple urkle made my lockdown strain lol plants stay short rock hard buds…you have to watch for mold

Reason I have these seeds
I used to work security in a weed shop when it first became legal in California,got friendly with a vendor he gave me a shot load of seeds told me to grow them I didn’t grow them for a few years there male heavy seeds first females I found I sprayed them with cs spray made pollen

21 Likes

Thats cool I’ve done everything but soil an breeding lol.
Awsome work.

1 Like

I’ve only done soil I’m kinda of a newbie grower I’ve only been growing couple of years,but I’ve always been around weed lol
Don’t grow a lot of plants but what I grow is choice weed it’s worth the grow,my wife don’t smoke so I have to smoke it by myself another reason I like to grow 5 different strains at a time

6 Likes

Beautiful looking bud !
You rock rocker

2 Likes

Thanks I’ve learn a lot from this forum just reading late night threads lol lots of info and a cure for most problems

5 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous @anon98660487! Great growin’ from one Irishman to another. RESPECT!

Blessings…

2 Likes

Is anyone running Romulan Genetics Romulan atm ?

6 Likes

I will be running a Romulan S1 in the next few weeks.

4 Likes

Not until early next year

5 Likes

got some more drying this plant was more frosty than the other 2

13 Likes

I’m running Romulan Genetics Romulan “BX1” at the moment. I think I will flip them in about 2 weeks. Took clones of all the five seedlings I’m running. Hope to find a nice keeper mom and pollen donor dad. I’ll probably f2 them next round.

9 Likes

I’ll be starting Romulan from Romulan Genetics in 3-4 months for a seed run, lol… gotta wait for my sativa run to be finished

16 Likes

Lol looks like you and I have the exact same plan and timeline

16 Likes

Me too but with slightly different genetics, I bred my fave Romulan female from Federation seeds to my fave male from Next Generation when they first split with Federation, I have two solid male and four females and will be breeding both males individually to the girls , so far one of the girls has that old Pine scent I miss so much and the others have it to a smaller degree, there’s even a purple one for anthocyanin lovers , I will also be taking these males back to the Vic High cut so there will be lots of variety for y’all

16 Likes

With the Rom being my favorite strain I’m so pleased to see the resurgence of this strain to mainstream. Very Kool.

4 Likes