Romulan seeds?

Haha, there will be seeds for all!!

6 Likes

Haha! Romulan for all my friends!!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Well since you all showed me yours I guess I have to show mine.

Getting ready to create Romulan Ale. :+1: :+1: :+1:

14 Likes

@darkillusion what is the ale part of the cross. I was looking at getting some Romulan my brother showed lots of interest in this strain.

2 Likes

Iā€™m use cherry brandy auto from sebring. Got 2 to reverse so I can make the seeds fem and since I am using auto pollen, some one can put the time in and make it a full auto.

3 Likes

Hey bro. Where can I get Sebringā€™s seeds? Got a link to share? Many thanks!

Blessingsā€¦
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Diygreenlife.com sebring also has a thread on OG usually releases new seeds on sundays.

Another one of my lambs breath/ Romulan plants
This plant had the most frost on it out of the 3 plant I grew

I didnā€™t make a lot of these seeds
Either took a clone from it and it died :rofl: have to up my cloning game

7 Likes

What about this one lol
Lambs breath/Romulan/
Ghost train haze/Ak47
:heart_eyes:

Dust couple of branches with some fem ghost train haze/ak47 pollen
If I get 20 seeds Iā€™ll be happy Iā€™ll just cross them again

Still have to go through the rest of the plant beautiful seeds big fatties

12 Likes

I grew them the past two years, but they turned out to be males.
The male i had growing this summer was by far the best, most vigorous plant in my gardenā€¦.up to the point I killed him. I cloned him and chucked his pollen on my amazing Pine Tar Kush cut and also tossed some on a Blockhead F5 (freak sativa pheno). Iā€™ll be chopping them both this weekend.
I plan on trying again next summer.

3 Likes

Here he is in early/mid July, putting all of my other plants to shame.

11 Likes

I have a katsu/romulan collab. The head dent. I have 6 of them vegging for a few weeks now. Just did a stem rub one one and it has a beautiful burnt rubber rotten trash smell. Looking forward to see what i will get. They are strechy with few side branches right now. Will clone the tops next week to help bush out.

12 Likes

That was my cut that I gifted to Dark Heart Nursery. It looks like you didnā€™t get the best run of it, but like you mentioned at least you got the effects even if the bag appeal and yield suffered a tad. :v:

8 Likes

@RomulanGenetics Thanks for joining overgrow. Iā€™m almost at week 7 of flowering head dent and very impressed at the shape and size of the flowers and 2 of my 4 female have this lovely starfruit smell to it. Iā€™ll make sure to take some photos of them later and upload. What do you think is the best version of romulan avaiable for outdoor growing. (central NY, humid summer rainy Octobers then frost mid oct etc ā€¦

6 Likes

The Romulan ā€œBX1ā€ seeds are best for outdoors (which are actually IX1 generation but I named them BX1 because nobody seems to know of the IX intergenerational cross nomenclature, this way Iā€™ve been saved from answering endless questions about what an IX1 is). My initial release of Romulan are also great for outdoors along with my clone cut or fems if you have thoseā€¦ but for environment resistance and growing in more northern latitudes the bx1 seeds are a little better suited. If you go to the very 1st post on my Instagram (@romulangenetics2) you can see the results on a video from Str8organics growing it outdoor in the Humboldt area.

11 Likes

Hello good sir. Good to see you around these parts!

3 Likes

Cool , I just mixed a Romulan ibl by way of an old federation mother to a next generation mother and there are a few nice examples , I have just bred a male to the Vic high cut and canā€™t wait to see the results

3 Likes