Romulan & Umami Grow

I’ve got some from Illeagle birdseed I’m looking to run, and I’m dying to run the Jaws FPOG

3 Likes

Oh lord haha thats spicy outside.

Are you into trading clones? I can offer a shortcut to FP OG. I have 2 F4 clones, both moms are in flower now for the first time. One is a taller pheno where the other is very stocky and shorter. Popped from a pack of FP OG F4 seeds.

I’m not really, but I do have all the great for it. I was thinking of trying to reveg the winner

Suppose I better let Jake know his sales manager is a complete nitwit! “Environmentally driven” :man_facepalming:t2:
Everything looks exceptional @Puffalo keep Killin it bro! :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Do you know him? Yeah, I was hoping he’d chime in since it was more of a breeder q rather than cust service. All good tho. Ill just grow em all out. Appreciate the kind words :facepunch:

2 Likes

The other whole plant

10 Likes

Yes, I’ve known him for 4-5 years now, great guy. I’m sure he will hate to know this is how questions are being answered about his work, I’ll definitely let him know. My pleasure, I just call it like I see it bro, everything looks great for sure!

3 Likes

Fantastic. :beers:

2 Likes

That’s picture perfect! Wow! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Beautiful plants mate! Really well done! :clap::partying_face::balloon::evergreen_tree::tada::fire:

1 Like

Thanks a lot man :+1:

That’s gorgeous man, very nice. That grows just like a Romulan x Cherry Bomb cross I grew. Only difference was leaf color. How’s she smell?

2 Likes

I appreciate that man. A little bit of a fruity with something earthy/spice I can’t put my finger on just yet. I’m gonna try to get a better try later on.

1 Like

We’re almost there. Couple weeks if that

4 Likes

Umami Blue Ivory is a lot tackier, and has taken over the terps in the tent. It’s loud and I really can’t describe yet. This is one of my untopped

8 Likes

These will star week 8 this Sunday on my Birthday. I’m gonna start checking trichs. They’re so close.

7 Likes

I just noticed this and had a chuckle

download (13)

Could be someone close to him, so I don’t wanna be too mean.

2 Likes

Bahaha nice! Man your plants are looking absolutely gorgeous! Very nice bro

2 Likes

Appreciate that man :call_me_hand:

2 Likes