Sister in search of strains that smell like poop!?

My sister has found that she enjoys strains that, to her nose, smell like… well some form of poop. I have an aversion to even type this for some reason!

I asked for a few more descriptive words… “Just, poop” is what I’m given. :poop:

So at risk of slightly altering my reputation around these parts, I ask OG… can you recommend any general lines or specific strains that can reliably produce such an bouquet?

7 Likes

I’ve heard some Vortex pheno’s have a baby poo aroma.

5 Likes

Lilac Diesel from Ethos- Two plants that I grew out smelled like sweet cherry dog shit. I thought it was enjoyable enough, but my friends were very turned off! Stocky plants with solid buds, but that taste and smell… :rofl:

:poop: :cherries:

2 Likes

@MeowsTrapSeeds has poo Choo train. I’ve been eyeing the key west dump truck for a bit. Hahaha.

2 Likes

Closest I can get you is really dirty feet.

2 Likes

More named for being made in CO and South Park reference.

Imo Mr Nice has that strain named Shit I’d try that. :smiley_cat:

KYDT I named it that due to the methane in mom maybe some people think that’s a poop trait. Hmmm.

5 Likes

@Rabeats2093 says he found one of my CripXmas that smells like dogshit during stem rub, but I’m almost confident it will change to pepper-menthol at the end of flowering.

3 Likes

Maybe she is referring to skunk.

1 Like

The citral skunk I got in Colorado smelled exactly like dogshit. Thank goodness it tasted good.

1 Like
3 Likes

man, i giggled for almost five minutes on that last one. “smells like labrador”

4 Likes

Bodhi A.S.S

4 Likes

I…dunno
I imagine any low grade commercial
Would do lol.
Poo
I think as someone mentioning
Skunk, maybe she got cat piss mixed up.
Well that gives new meaning to
“That’s some good shit”
Hehe

1 Like

Found a pheno in Mr Nice “shit” (basically sk1)that smelt like straight up runny baby shit-the one in nappies that reeks to high heaven…the rest of the plants had more of a fruity smell…

2 Likes

She’ll like GMO for sure. There’s an actual strain called “Dog Shit” but it wasn’t really fecal to my recollection, but GMO is downright offensive.

Oh also, check out Humboldt Seed Co’s Collie Man Kush. It’s not really fecal either, but it’s that kind of weed that you smell and go “HOLY FUUUCK” :rofl: lol it’s super loud, really funky & the high is heavy.

2 Likes

Terpfi3nd had some “Poopene” lines recently.

1 Like

Smells like some good shit…
Bwahahaha
I’m not going to judge, in fact I think I’ll leave it right here.
I like diesel and blueberry
Some folks like shit smells
What a world

3 Likes

Poopene, that’s hilarious :joy::poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

Cheech and Chongs Labrador stash.

1 Like

A year late, but if sis is okay with baby poop smells, Copa’s Project 25 has those.

1 Like