Round 1 mini fridge grow

Starting to show some purple!

6 Likes

@Grease_Monkey it’s awesome how you train the small plants great job they look like fire
Paps

1 Like

Thanks! I’m pleased with my first real attempt at growing lol

3 Likes

Braved costco on a sunday and stocked up on iso. Going to turn the outdoor diesel and the remnants of the pineapple seed plant into oil

5 Likes

Start of week 8 flowering
She f_ckin stinks

5 Likes

A little upgrade showed up today! It wont get installed until after this plant is finished along with a few other modifications to make life a bit easier

6 Likes

Couple quick pics before I leave them on their own for a few days… accidentally gave it veg fertz halfway through flush, oops. Less than a cup and diluted by water, ohwell lol

7 Likes

Everything is going according to plan then? It’s way easier to brainwash people with the slow drip, not the bucket plunge haha…Now, if you could just get a little bell and while she is sleeping, ding the bell and whisper…Let Monkey have a room to grow in…

How do you think I ended up with this huge shop? Haha…

K.

4 Likes

Hahaha so far so good, I’m the one who says we dont have room for a tent. Plus my ducting has air leaks, sooo it kinda stinks lol

1 Like

Getting closer everyday. Not sure what’s worse, waiting for this one to finish, or waiting for my cackleberry to show sex

5 Likes

Well they are kind of potatoe pics… but I chopped her down earlier today. I’m hoping for an oz after drying lol. Now to sterilize and upgrade the fridge before the next victim goes in

11 Likes

My stems were just snappable so I decided to trim it up and start the cure. This us officially my biggest harvest to date. Not that that says much seeing as my previous two were 1 gram and 7 grams. The test joint last night had me feeling like my eyes were stroking out and definetly melted me into the couch. Potentially because I waited too long to cut. But I like me some fuck up your day weed, so I’m happy!

And finally, the mangled corpse

7 Likes

And yes, I realize how bad the trim job is lol I was pretty much using crayola safety scissors to trim

3 Likes

…and all that remained was the bones…

1 Like

This was fun to read thru. That’s awesome that you got so much in such a little space. I’m trying to do the same. Only in a cabinet. Thanks for the ideas.

2 Likes

Thanks, it taught me alot. Before the next round I’m going to put in a 7 way light socket instead of the three, and see what that does lol

2 Likes