Round 1 mini fridge grow

That’s racist…

1 Like

My eyes are brown and black

2 Likes

It seems to have recovered from the nute burn… mostly. Still some ugly leaves and the lower nugs leaves are all but gone.

Nearly on week 6 of flowering.

10 Likes

How long should I wait to give some food again? They’ve only been getting water since the burn. I’ve ditched the 202020 for some mega crop.

1 Like

I dont know if this will help or hinder… but I tied the buds over to level out the canopy because they were sitting wide and outside of my main lighting area. Also giving a light feeding of mega crop

7 Likes

I’m considering today to be a milestone… the fridge is no longer outside. Life should be easier from here out, no more fighting below 0 temps, or crazy humidity swings. No more keeping a bowl of water inside while misting every few hours with a spray bottle just to keep humidity above 30 lol.

And as soon as I showed her my written permission the first thing she asked (almost with suspicious excitment) " so are you getting a tent now??". I wish I had the room for one

8 Likes

If you mount the tent sideways above the fridge, I think it will work.

2 Likes

Noone will notice the missing furnace ducts anyways

3 Likes

Tent in the living room, they’re not that big

1 Like

I’ll give you some sunshine #4 seeds, I only have a million

3 Likes

I wont say no Haha. If you ever get back to town

1 Like

Should be back Tuesday :sunglasses:

U take some black kush seeds too

1 Like

If you’re around I’ll give you a tour… of the fridge, bring a bag lunch and sturdy shoes

3 Likes

I’d give ya some seeds off the femmed plant… but so far from what I’ve picked through it’s only put out 3 bloody seeds. Not sure why there isnt more, it was in a sea of pollen for quite some time

1 Like

Nice thread glad I stopped by
Peace

3 Likes

Thanks! I should be cutting the bigger plant in a couple weeks. Just started week 7 today

2 Likes

Starting week 7 of flowering. With how twisted this plant is it will be cool to see the skeleton once the leaves are all gone

9 Likes

Hehehe, yea should be pretty cool to see

2 Likes