Russian Landrace Bureau Purchase

Hey good people of the OG network…
Just wanted to report a 10/10 all around so far on the LRB. Found this cat through a Reddit forum and Instagram and heard good things about what they’re doin and got in touch and was given a bunch of info and recommendations based on my locale/growing style.
Long story longer… seeds arrived today… less that a week!

24 Likes

Very nice pulling up a chair twisting a fatty and watching this one.

4 Likes

Less than a week? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull Seems russian postal service is faster than many of ours frech|nullxnull. Thanks for the info, I see their work in Kwik seeds and RSC, is there a way to contact them directly? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

They were shipped from Alaska. You can email Greg at landracebureau@gmail.com - ask him to send you his list of available stuff.

7 Likes

Came with the free 6-pack of “Nigerian Pussy” by Guardian of the Lost Terps!

Nigerian Pussy - {Nigerian Yoruba Bantu x Hash seed/Pure Kush} X Super Skunk#1/Purple Urkle/Saw Tooth Skunk

5 Likes

Good luck with the run.
Cant wait to see what you find.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I should Google “Nigerian Pussy” for having more info … tounge_smile|nullxnull

4 Likes

What was the cost on those 3 strains ?

1 Like

I bought the breeders packs (50+ seeds in each) of the 2 landraces at $148 plus $10 to ship (I had them in less than a week and he sent tracking)
The Nigerian Pussy (6 seeds) were freebies.

Cant say enough good things about my first experience with them… would buy again no doubt.

3 Likes

Haha… right!!

1 Like