RX GLO F2/AF - DNA Cannaloupe Haze presented in VROG

All seedlings moved to 50ml once every 24 hours, light cycle 20 on 4 off.

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

Glo is maturing and flowering.

DNA cannaloupe haze is approaching flowering, current light cycle 15 on 9 off.

5 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

3000w led: 450w equivalent
3 Glo’s, 3 Cannalope’s, 3 Viparspectra’s and a 5000BTU A/C
Cab Temp: constant 80F, Outdoor High 94, Low 78
RH: 50% 12 on, 60% 12 off
Having 3 lights is useful to grow various size plant’s, moving the light for the Glo’s down to dedicate 1 natural white. There is a Cannalope angled out of site to the right.

1 Like

Grolorians!

6 Likes

All stop! 2 dna cannaloupe cut down.

Hermi’s! Random male flower pods all over these two.
Moving Glo’s and remaining Cannaloupe outside.

This turned into a shit day in a hurry!

4 Likes

The DNA Cannalope is history! All three had male and female flowers, even worse I didn’t catch it in time before pollen got set free in the grow cab.

Sure it sucks, butt…

The Glo’s are going outside to see how much pollen was released. The grow cab will be cleaned and start a new grow this weekend.
@herojuana.tom @misterbee @HeadyBearAdventures @Pawsfodocaws @Yetigrows @Dr.VitaminGreen @Cybersmib @CHUBBY44 Thank you for posting, I wasn’t able to find the time to respond, my apologies. Taking a break, seeyah when i seeyah.

6 Likes

Man that sucks, hope you can save the others.

1 Like

That butterfly Van Gogh is fantastic…is that from the dall-e thread?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

@AceHigh Yeahhh it was a kick it the taint, I did save one DNA Cannalope, stripped the male pods and put this one outside.

These are the last indoor pics of the @ReikoX Glo’s

Cleaning and preparing for another

@Kabuddha the butterfly Van Gogh was done at Nightcafe.

7 Likes

Glad you saved some, always sucks to start from scratch.

1 Like

@AceHigh their outside and loving it, no new male parts have shown up on the Cannalope Haze so I’m pleased to not have to go at it from scratch. I was concerned that the 3 year old viparspectra multi color had something to do with the hermi’s, replacement arrived today.

Thank you @BigMike55 and @Papalag and @DougDawson for showing how @MarsHydro works in the field.
The BOG sour grape And @RomulanGenetics Irish punch grow starts in 72 hours, a combination of Artificial intelligence, virtual reality and my mind. :sunglasses: I’m writing the intro…

7 Likes

You will make Mars light work well in your field. lol

2 Likes

@MarsHydro

Currently building a Mars base, future is now, growing cannabis on mars with mars hydro lights. :sunglasses:

Seeyah in the grows.

3 Likes

Figure I’d post this here. So how’s the vrog going? I was just thinking, (about project penny haze) and thought it would be super cool if there was a vrog setup for it, one where we could track the strain (and side lines) as it developed…keep a log etc. :grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I haven’t done any VR stuff for months, when @Northern_Loki started this:

I’ve been AI ever since. :sunglasses:

I like you idea for a way to use VR, setting it up would be extremely time consuming to make it so you could go in put up the new pics and update a log. @Oldtimerunderground was going to make a VR grow log too, there’s simply not enough interest in it to make it worth the work involved.

Thank you for your interest. Have a great Thursday. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes