Ryasco's GSC x Sorcerer's Apprentice by MadScientist Outdoor

@ryasco, vas a lograr al final todo lo que yo no pude?!: que al final Mad germine en tierra e incluso bajo el Sol, que cultive en buena tierra de la manera mas eco-bio-organica o natural posible… Al final veo al MadTico hasta cosechando y fumando buena ganja, je…o ganando la Costa Rican Cannabis Cup… Me alegro mucho por el.
Salud, @ryasco!!!

I will translate when my e-translator returned to work, sorry

2 Likes

Hola @MiG, como te va mi amigo!? Supongo que por las diferencias culturales es un poco dificil que nos llevemos bien, o por las goleadas que le mete Espanya a CR, en fin! Que bueno que estes por aca y sobretodo metiendo vibra positiva.

Que Dios te bendiga mi amigo, y que toda la luz del universo te cubra.

Gracias.

1 Like

Hello @MiG! He is learning a lot, quickly. Pretty soon he will be training his plants with a 5 meter ladder. :grin: (Sorry for the late response, i have been busy and not online)

2 Likes

Hello guys, here’s an update!

GSC x SA was transplanted outdoors directly to the ground!

Put some Potassic Insecticidal Soap and AzaMax Neem Extract to keep the bugs away.

Let’s see how big they get! And how long they take too!

Sci :robot:

PS.: Using No-Till provided by the earth!

5 Likes

One week ago they were put in the ground, no hardening or nothing. Just a lot of Potassium Insecticidal Soap and AzaMax!

They are streching a lot, i dunno that i like that, as long as they don go over the height of the wall (3 mts), i am ok with it. My wife haven’t seen them yet, she is never in that area of the property. LOL. When she sees them i will brive her or something i dunno, better to say sorry than to ask for permission…

Wishful thinking, i hope they are girls, both of them!

Pheno 1

Pheno 2

How big do you think they will get @ryasco? They are just about two feet now…

Sci :robot:

5 Likes

Are they being shaded? With less than 4 hours direct sunlight?

2 Likes

They get just about 5 hours of direct sunlight and then during the afternoon just daylight. They do get all the morning sun, since like 7am and until maybe 12md or 1pm or so…

The sun is a perfect 12/12 down here. 6am to 6pm.

1 Like

Thats perfect (THEY respond to morning light the most) you can tell because in the morning the tops like to face the sun and late afternoon they just stick straight up. You shouldn’t be getting to bad of stretch. LITFA for now and let see if she evens out. Also if the plant was root bound when you transplanted the resulting “stretch” could be caused by the roots exploding downward

2 Likes

Dont worry about stretch too much right now. . . Your at 2 feet and youve got a 9 mtr limit so youve got a long way to go. Plus your 12/12 perfect photoperiod is going to cause her to start flowering as soon she hits “sexual maturity” about 2 months from seed. So if she grows over your fence you better have taken clones lol . . . Oh and love the “crocs” :wink:

2 Likes

Ok great, yeah they get all the morning light, humidity at around 85% and about 33 C.

No bro it’s 9 feet the wall, 9 mts would be about 25 feet or so… LOL

They are sexually mature and i hope they get to like 6 feet total…

Thanks. The CROCS!!! HAHAHA

2 Likes

Hence the serious need to clone her right? Hahahahahahahaha! I dont know how I confused that.

Please be worrisome of bud molds and fungus! Many a crop has gone down the garbage shoot because of this :sob:

They have started the hormonal changes into the flowering stage then! And at 2 foot now they should get to about 6 foot no problem ( as long as they don’t get stressed)

1 Like

I am gonna water them with nutes about every three days, but it’s the rainy season and it usually rains in the afternoon/evening.

Mold outdoors!? How do i prevent that, cannot put a fan or nothing, they need to fend for themselves. Maybe a little silica in their diet to strenghten cell walls and help the girl not contract mold. But that is the only thing that comes to mind…!?

1 Like

That’s why when choosing outdoor strains in a high humidity like your it’s important to check these things. In high humidity like yours i would be getting a strain with a high mold resistance over a more potent strain. . . The best outdoor strains are the ones landraced to you area. I’ll check all my books about stopping mold outdoors (I don’t remember of hand because with my 0% RH the only mold I have to worry about is during drying) but I’m sure @Tinytuttle has way more experience with outdoor mold than me

2 Likes

So after refreshing my memory. . .it was what too much to write out on my little phone so I found this. . . It’s not all of the possible mold bug it’s the major ones and of course this link isn’t about it on cannabis but the same applys
@MadScientist
Edit- hahaha I didn’t even post the link I’m an idiot
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.gardeners.com/how-to/common-flower-diseases/8109.html&ved=2ahUKEwjXrfDlsobcAhVIj1QKHUswDKsQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1YrVbCDNwW7Hpb3zLXMucl

1 Like

I have fought and won against both PM and Botrytis but indoors, where you can manipulate the enviroment.

How does one fight it off outdoors tho?

The advantage where i live is that after it rains the sun comes out and breeze sets in…

And its a salty breeze too that should help. Every time I’ve heard of it outdoors molds it always ends up bad :scream:
I would definitely avoid foliar sprays and don’t let rain water sit on her too long it the sun

Ive heard to actually leave the water on the plant instead of shaking it off during flower. The reason being is that when you shake the plant water gets into places inside the bud that it normally wouldnt reach. I dont know this from experience, just something that ive heard before.

1 Like

I would suspect that any wind would be doing the same thing. And he said after rain he get sun and a breeze sets in

@hewhocoruptz manual like override! That was something I had never looked at before. I don’t believe it to be true. But definitely an eye opener​:drooling_face::+1:

1 Like

Yeah i could see that. Im pretty sure i heard this from brownguy420.

1 Like