Ryasco's GSC x Sorcerer's Apprentice by MadScientist Outdoor

Well then I can’t argue with that. . . I’ll believe him just because that is one experiment I don’t want to try. . . how to get mold to grow on your buds

1 Like

That will help a lot. I would guess eight feet or so but i barely kept them around ten feet in California with a normal season. Best thing i can say is less than ten feet. Ha! Ha! Good problems to have. :grin:

2 Likes

MS walking around like, wife’s gonna cut my nuts off.
lol

Outdoor growing in an entirely different animal. Way too much risk every way you look at it.

It’s fun to play the outlaw on TV though.

3 Likes

I can’t really comment on mold control since this is my 2nd cycle out doors now… ya still a newbie at this I could see it both ways to shake and not to shake they both have valid points I’d agree with one of the above posts about growing certain strain in area where there originate. IMHO a India dom plant would have islsues in areas of have humidity I guess that why sativa are more airy by nature and can deal with higher humidity example the (tropics).

2 Likes

Thanks TT. :+1: well let’s get down to the bottom of this
@MiG - ¿Alguna vez ha tenido que lidiar con moldes de brotes en el exterior donde se encuentra?
have you ever had to deal with bud molds outdoors where you are located at?

1 Like

There is no neighbors that can see the plants, i am telling you my girl won’t see them for a while, i know!

2 Likes

Just caught this . . . Rain water has nutes in it and so does your soil . . .honestly only feed her if she looks deprived

2 Likes

I borrowed this link from @Sunvalley

@MadScientist- I figured this sounds like it could be used as a back up in case of mold

3 Likes

Si, pero no todos los años ni con todas las plantas:especialmente los años con otoños/inviernos mas lluviosos de lo normal y especialmente con las indicas “gordas” (o incluso con sativas holandesas).
El invierno que cultivé la Psilocybo’s Malawi Bangui, por ejemplo, fue el más lluvioso de la historia, con varios días de llover hasta 100 l X m2, y llegué a ver hasta algún cogollo con botritis…

Yes, but not every year or with all the plants: especially the years with autumns / winters more rainy than normal and especially with the indica “fat” (or even with Dutch sativas). The winter that I cultivated the Psilocybo’s Malawi Bangui, for example, was the rainiest in history, with several days of rain up to 100 l X m2, and I even saw some bud with botrytis … (With a fat indica, it would been a botritys’ fiesta)…

3 Likes

Thia strain should seriously be called junior witch :rofl:

Got it bubba! 10% H2O2 was sprayed to the affected areas in mylast harvest. After removing the rot. Ventilation and dehumidifier working in the tent as we speak now! Thanks man!

1 Like

Glad to be of service

1 Like

And you were, so thanks again!

CHEERS!

1 Like

Here we have the only girl in the batch. Didn’t grow much. Flowering now.

Hope she makes it.

Enjoy gang!

Sci :robot:

7 Likes

She seems to be about ready, i didn’t water this plant but once today with some FFJ, KNF skills into play.

That was my experiment, to see if she could do without water and nutes on the wild, and she sure did!

FOUND ONE!

I could give it one more week u know… There was a Mantis guarding my plant, i took pics, but cannot find them. It was there eating green hoppers, those little bugs are annoying!

3 Likes

Another update with the pics i promised.

Left to fend off for itself and look at how she did. Green Hoppers were all over her, and she was hurt a little, plus i never watered it, but once last night. To make sure she finishes properly… LOLOLOL

And this is how she looks days away from harvest, gonna do some 60x observing and decide when to cut.

Gave her 1mL per liter of FFJ - Cannabis Vegetative Specific nutes, made by your humble servant.

This is the Mantis guarding my plant. Fierce and strong fella, i love Mantises, since i am a little kid.

Another outdoor coming, some Cherry Pine x Valley Fire i got in veggie and will be ready to go out in a few weeks. Two of them actually.

Hope you liked this grow log, it is by far the shortest i have ever made.

After i cut and dry we will be done with this.

3 Likes

Looks great to me​:+1::+1::+1::+1:praying mantis are goodluck bro

1 Like

Harvest day is here…

The taste is reminiscent of cookies but the rest is also sweet with a diff aroma… Can’t quite get it!

But it’s good and potent, the land was very dry all the time and i never once watered it. That i can remember…

It’s 100% organic. LOL.

I cut the plant a few days ago and forgot to take pics but here it is already dry.

I even weighted the buds, and got me 21.8 gr of dry Girl Scout Cookies x Sorcerer’s Apprentice.

Thanks for your time gang. And thanks @ryasco, wherever you are bro.

5 Likes